I’ve never been on a Harley before

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, Jul 18, 2018.

1. i came in with my friends this past weekend and enjoyed every minute i stayed there.I got the opportunity to party with Harley Lane,we had negotiated our price and off to her her room she led me,we started off a little slow with the playing and then the action began.we both enjoed each others bodies,i want go into detail,but wow,i didnt need to go to a gym after that workout with Harley.thank you Harley for such a wonderful party,and im sure we will get better every time we party.gentleman,if you have the chance,party with this gorgeous,wonderful woman

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Bert!![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I think you have a Harley License now! ;)

kmerrill likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. thank you john and big al,it was such an awesome party

6. im ready to ride on a harley again

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]You’ve always had excellent taste Bama and I’m glad you enjoyed your time with Harley. She’s the total package.[smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. thank you so much for writing me such a sweet review! I'm looking forward to our October date!

10. Thanks so much John for checking it out!

11. Yes.... yes he does! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

12. Thanks Al! I'm glad you checked out my review!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  13. I couldn't agree with you more Bama! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I'm ready for Bama Time again! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Thank you Origlegman! I appreciate it! You're so sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. T
    Thanks so much for being so sweet Felina!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thanks so much Cumisha!!!!!!!!!!