REVIEW "Flexi Lexi" Armani - sweet and petite.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Jul 7, 2018.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I first started messaging with @LexiArmani after I saw the review that cronuswalker gave her. Some reviewers I pay more attention to than others, and if Cronus gives the thumbs up that speaks volumes. :)

I arranged to meet Lexi for the Denim and Diamonds party on Thursday night, and asked her if she would like to perhaps do a simple out date. It turns out no one had yet taken Lexi on an outdate, so that would definitely be a thrill for me. :rolleyes: I will point out that doing this was taking me out of my usual comfort zone, since I had never done an out date with a lady as a first meeting experience. I had managed to stop in earlier in my trip to introduce myself, since I didn’t want Lexi to meet me for the first time the night of our encounter. On a side note, I have so much respect and admiration for all of you ladies for your ability to spend time with a person without having ever seen them (more than likely from being chosen in lineups).

I came to Kit Kat a bit early Thursday to hang out a little before my time with Lexi. We chatted a while and then went to Lexi’s room our first bit of. :D That was my first in person demonstration of this young lady’s flexibility. I had seen some selfies Lexi posted showing how she can bend her body. After our first bit of fun, we headed out to Garibaldi’s for a nice Italian dinner. Neither of us had been there before, and I believe we were both very happy with the choice. :) Lexi had enough leftovers from our dinner to feed the entire ranch for a week (just kidding, but it was a lot of food we brought back). After dinner, Lexi had arranged for us to spend the rest of our time in the VIP room. ;) However, before heading to the VIP, it occurred to me that I had forgotten a surprise I had planned and we had to make a quick trip back out of the ranch. We took care of the surprise and came back for some amazing VIP fun. Lexi was able to contort her body into positions that would do any gymnast proud. In fact, she was so flexible that it made MY ARTHRITIC JOINTS hurt! :eek: Ha, Ha, Ha.

I won’ go into details, but I promised to buy Lexi a toy since she really didn’t have any. When we first got to her room, I glanced down and saw one of the largest sex toys I’d ever encountered. Lexi told me the story of where it came from, and I’ve had nightmares about it ever since (not really!). :confused: Put simply, Lexi is a very petite, 5’ 0” lady and the toy she was given by a previous gentleman was definitely not right for her as far as I’m concerned. All I’ll say is that we got her something a lot more appropriate for a lady of her size. ;)

Lexi, I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and I am happy you took a chance with this old guy. :) Gentleman, “Flexi Lexi” is a doll and you won’t be disappointed if you visit her.

Thank you, so much little lady!

PS: You looked great in your T shirt, and I hope you liked your “RoadRunner Stamp of Approval”. Please post a picture for me to preserve the memory.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. LexiArmani
    Chat with Me

LexiArmani Well-Known Member

Awh! Joe thank you, I had a wonderful time with you, at dinner, playing games and having a lot WET fun together babe!! You were an amazing first out date and I can’t wait till we meet again :)

ROADRUNNER J and tahoebigbear like this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

It was my pleasure for sure, Lexi. :) Enjoy the rest of your tour and summer.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]