A wonderful and amazing fun time with Grace Cee 9/2017 & 4/2018

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Oct 9, 2017.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Grace Cee, what a lovely sweet and beautiful woman she is. I find her very attractive in so many ways you can imagine. She has such a beautiful smile and always smiling when talking to. We always have some nice and interesting conversations. What I like most about Grace is her naturalness. She is a petite woman with curves all in the right areas. She has a very tone body and her skin is soft and smooth that I like very much.

I have been waiting for months and months for this trip to arrive. I was so afraid that I wasn’t able to see Grace on my first day to Carson due to the Hurricane Irma as my layover was at Tampa. There was no way I will miss my party with Grace. But, fortunately I was able to change my flight away from Tampa although I will arrive 2 hours later. I was a bit concern, because it will be way after Grace’s shift. But, Grace was okay with the time change that made me happy. Grace is kind hearted to begin with as she said to me that she rather see me safe then fly in bad weather. I told her I waited so long that I will not miss our party.When I arrived to the ranch to meet Grace, she looked so amazingly beautiful in her floral white dress. She chose a nice suite for our party with a Jacuzzi. I had a wonderful time with Grace. She is sweet and full of energy. I was a bit tired from my trip, but, somehow seeing Grace re-energized me. I enjoyed our party so much that I was sorry it had to end. I was at the ranch the next day for a party with another bunny. As I was waiting I saw Grace at a distance and she waved hello. She looked so cute with 2 pony tails and she was wearing her pink bunny ranch outfit. All day I thought about how cute Grace looked and started thinking how amazing our last party was. So…, I couldn’t take it anymore; I hopped into my car and drove to the ranch to see if Grace was available. Indeed she was,she came out looking so cute and smiling as always. She was available to party then we went to her room to negotiate which took less then, 2 seconds. I have to say this party was just as great or even better then, the last party we had. I say this because she knew exactly how I like things. I don’t know how much more I can say. She is amazing and I partied with her the next morning and she dressed up looking so sexy. It was a shame she had to leave I might have party with her on my last night there.

She rarely goes on the message board or any social media. She doesn’t show her face due to personal reason which is respected. If you like petite woman, she is one not to be missed. But, don’t miss the opportunity to meet this sweet woman when you are at the ranch. I had partied with her multiple times in one trip should mean something.

Grace, thank you for scheduling your time on the week I was coming. I had an amazing time with you as always and each time we partied it was better then, the last party. I hope I will be able to see you sometime in 2018.

xoxo

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    John N Ga and BigAlbowski like this.
  2. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Grace Cee was so amazing that I had to make an earlier trip to see her in April 2018. I would normally have my trip in Sept. I made the trip earlier because I felt that she might not be there in Sept. I just had to party with her at least one more time. I had 2 wonderful parties with her during this trip. She is so cute, sweet and just watching her skipping around the room looking for things and always smiling made me smile. We had a very nice conversation before we started our party which was very nice. I learned so much more about Grace Cee. By this time Grace knows what I like and she knows what turned me on. I wanted to see Grace again on my last day there. But, I was too exhausted with my other lovely ladies I had party with earlier. I only come once a year and since I made this trip early for 2018. Now, I have to wait until 2019 which is so far away. I do hope Grace might be around. If you haven't met Grace Cee, you should just meet her and you will see how sweet she is. If you want to go further, go have a party with her. Grace, I hope you will be around for 2019 for me to reconnect with you again. Xoxo

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    Grace Cee likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Aww thank you Spanky! I love spending time with you and I appreciate the kind words(;

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]