Brooke Taylor + Friday Night Karaoke = One Happy Spike

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spike spiegel, Aug 26, 2012.

1. On Friday Aug 24 I had the pleasure and the honor of being with the one and only Brooke Taylor. Being a member since 2006, I've seen her go from fresh face blonde to fine ass brunette and it was worth every second. As with everyone else who has ever been with Brooke negotiating was a breeze and soon after the fun began. I wont go into details but I think Brooke may have been a female evangelist in a previous life because I've never said "OH GOD" so many times. I think I may have spoken in tongues a couple of times as well. After my time with Brooke, I found out Friday nights is Karaoke night. Now I'm a pretty reserved guy but I thought "What the Hell" and did some karaoke!!! The first song I did was Jamie Cullum's Jazz cover of "Frontin". For those who do not know, Frontin is a rap song by Pharrell of the Neptunes and Jay-Z. The second song I tried not to butcher was "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson. The Third song (which I dedicated to Brooke) was "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix A Lot. The last song was "Good Riddance/Time Of Your Life" by Green Day which was so appropriate because I did have the time of my life

Now time for Shout Outs:

Shout Out to Jane Dough for just looking hot....

Shout Out to Caressa Kisses for giving me head....and by head I mean rubbing the top of my head

Shout Out to (and I hope I get her name right as I forgot) Jenelle??? and Jade Phan for tying me up during "Billie Jean"

And last but not least Shout Out to Brooke Taylor for making me shake like Linda Blair in "The Exorcist" and this: It reads "Big Kisses & Breast Wishes XO Brooke Taylor

2. Glad you had a good time Spike! Come back anytime and sing for us some more on Fridays. We all enjoyed having you there and you're a good singer too! :)

3. Thanks Kila...next time i could try to get Brooke to sing a duet....