Miss Leena Lovely...Perfection

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jason_gti, Aug 26, 2012.

1. I'm trying hard but don't know how to put into words my first visit with the beautiful Leena Lovely. Anybody who has met her knows how difficult it is to describe the perfect lady that she is. This was my third time to the ranch, both times before were good but after meeting Leena, I finally know what it means to have a real connection with someone. Seeing her pictures, I knew she was beautiful, but she is also very smart, open minded, and very easy to get along with. You can talk with Leena about anything and she will always listen. I always get nervous coming here, but she puts me immediately at ease the whole time and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. If you plan to visit the ranch, you NEED to meet Leena Lovely!!! Leena, you really are one of a kind, and I can't wait until the day I get to see you again, THANK YOU!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Aww Jason, I'm *blushing*!! I had so much fun with you! Thank you so much for coming in to see me, and for the extended time! I also want to thank you for writing this review. You're such a sweetie! Can't wait to see you again! Till next time, take it easy!! Xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Aww she is great [smilie=hot over you.gif]