❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and smokin’ HOT Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating KiKi Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    KikiLover likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexandria Moon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and SMOKIN’ HOT Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  7. Thank you for the shout out, @origlegman!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

9. My name is KIKI LOVER

Don’t forget my R, I get very sensitive about my r hehe

Thanks for the shout out dear!

10. Shout to @BrooklynMoore @DestiniStar @OliviaGreene and @BellaDevinity

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

destinistarr likes this.

11. Thanks! Big Al! Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I love the love thanks for the shout out @Bryan Degeyter Happy Hump Horny Day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryan Degeyter likes this.
  13. Thank you darling . Funny you say I that hmm cause I just woke up from a horny hump day dream dreaming of the LRV

destinistarr likes this.

14. Well that means it’s time for you to make that into reality and bring the Cajun Feast to the DestiniWay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Don't worry I am ... Just my job owns Me till December lol hey gotta make that moneys for my lvr honeys

destinistarr likes this.
  16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

17. Shout out to our newest lady at Love Ranch Vegas - Abigail!

18. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Wacky_Jacky LRV STAFF Staff Member

Thank You Sonja Its An Awesome Thing We Got Going Here :):):):)

LRV-Staff and sonja like this.
  19. LRV-Staff
    Chat with Me

LRV-Staff Well-Known Member Staff Member

YES... she sure is a sensational Lady...and all of the above.. plus more..and we love her.
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

20. LRV-Staff
    Chat with Me

LRV-Staff Well-Known Member Staff Member

YEP!!! YEP!!! And they are SO darling, too. I can't wait for YOU to get here and meet the Ladies.
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and smokin’ HOT Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating K. C. Dyamondz!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Grace Cee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating KiKi Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and SMOKIN’ HOT Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

LRV-Staff likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexandria Moon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DesertRose likes this.