Anna Suvari is heavenly....

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by juls&jim, Feb 10, 2009.

1. My husband and I came to the ranch for the first time over the weekend and had what can only be described as a totally amazing and fun time with the lovely Miss Anna Suvari! You are beautiful, sweet, and amazing in the bedroom! From the moment she introduced herself to us, we felt at ease and our nerves calmed. From drinks and chit chat in the parlor, to our time in her room, she was super sweet, super sexy, and made this girl feel amazing more than once! My husband and I will never forget the time we had with you and how wonderful you made us feel having someone else in our lives at such a private moment. If you want a girl who is classy, intelligent, super sexy, and just downright fun...Anna Suvari is for you! We plan to see her again one day! I still owe her one ;)! Juls

2. Thank you both so much for coming! And coming! And coming! ;)

I appreciate the nice review. You two are a lot of fun to be around, inside and outside the bedroom, and I'm very honored to have had the opportunity to share this experience with you.

See you both again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. If I get married again, I hope that I am so lucky as to convince my wife to visit the ranch. Congratulations on your party.

4. If you need help convincing her, let me know. I have my ways! ;)

5. Great report!!!! That's one type of party that I hope to try some day!!!

6. thanks for the review guys. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Anna is great with couples. Anna is great with women. Anna is great with men. Anna is just plain great. [smilie=happy.gif]

8. Aw. So are you, sweetie! :D

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Someday I hope to live up to that in person. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Even if you can't, it won't shake my opinion. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Then it's safe for me to meet you? :wink: :lol: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Whenever you're ready, Dan! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I feel the same way about you, Anna. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]