❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Grace Cee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and smokin’ HOT Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Serena Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexandria Moon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  8. Shout out to @destinistarr - It's her birthday today! I believe she's asking for orgasms.
    [​IMG]

CaseyCross likes this.
  9. Happy birthday, @destinistarr!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thank you for the shout out, @origlegman!

I hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Ashlyn Sparks!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

12. John N Ga and gLip5 like this.
  13. Shout out to @Adventure Guy!

I hope you enjoyed your trip and make it safely home!

Adventure Guy likes this.
  14. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thanks Casey, my Patron Pal! It’s always great to see you as well!

CaseyCross likes this.
  15. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Awesome seeing you!!!!!

CaseyCross likes this.
  16. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Back home now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaseyCross likes this.
  17. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Aww - thank you for the shout out @CaseyCross! I had a wonderful trip and made it home safely.

18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Cherry Lane!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Amelia Heart!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Roxy Gold!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Grace Cee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. A shout out to everyone at the newly reopened Love Ranch Vegas!

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Jenny Jade!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

27. Since I’ve been “hiding out” for a bit as of late, some shout outs are definitely in order!

Shout out to my BFF, Bailey Paige! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  28. Shout out to Tegan Hart! :)

29. Shout out to Lily Poole! :)

30. Shout out to Draven Star, who looked awesome in her St. pats costume! :)

31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Sable Renae!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Roxy Gold!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me