Another terrific GFE with Serena Marie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Coffee with chicory, Mar 9, 2018.

1. I returned to the Kit Kat 2 weeks after I saw Serena Marie to see her again for another GFE since I had such an enjoyable time the first time! This time was even more enjoyable, probably since we knew each other then. She is such an absolute knockout, with a great figure and fantastic legs! She treated me like a king and never once rushed anything. Had some good discussions and a lot of laughs as well. And oh yes, the sex was great by the way!!! I'm already thinking of another visit with her- she's SO totally enjoyable! And by the way, for those who haven't been to the Kit Kat Ranch, its really nice. I was told it was remodeled about a year and a half ago and its a really comfortable place.

2. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

Serena Marie likes this.
  3. Thanks Amy!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thanks so much sweetheart, I really love spending time with you!! I feel like it will keep getting better every time!! :)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thanks Serena! I am so looking forward to seeing you again!

Serena Marie likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Serena Marie likes this.
  7. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

I wouldn't expect anything less from Serena! She truly is a special lady.

bill101 and Serena Marie like this.
  8. Thanks so much Ada!
    XOXO
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. She is a sweetheart! Great review, @Coffee with chicory!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Serena Marie likes this.