Party Number 8 with RUBY RAE!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

I recently had my 8th party with my favorite Lover, Miss Ruby Rae. She resides now in Shady Pines so this was our first party in her new room. This was also my first party with her in over 2 months. Our travel schedules have been quite hectic and we were having trouble coordinating dates.

It was great catching up with her both in and out of the bedroom. Two of my favorite things to do with Ruby is I love our talks before/after the party and I love our cuddle time after the party as well. And I love how frank our discussions are too. Another thing I like about Ruby is her honesty, which I think is lacking in much of our society anymore. We always have real, honest conversations about anything and everything one would care to discuss.

In my humble opinion, Ruby truly is one of a kind and a rarity in this industry. She has a beauty and a maturity about her that is second to none and her GFE party is indescribable. One must experience her in person to fully understand why I (and many others like me) think Ruby is the best!

I have definitely missed partying with Ruby and will avoid long breaks between visits! :mrgreen:

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Crock!!! Always great to hear wonderful things about Ruby!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nothing like a catch up party!!! :wink:

Nice review Crock!

4. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Glad to hear you had another good time, i am hoping to get back out there later this year to catch up with her again also.

5. Crockadoodle! Thank you so much for another great review :) I love it when I get to see you and I enjoy our parties immensely :D Can't wait for party number nine....where we're gonna get a little crazy! ;) See ya soon!

6. I like being a keeper :mrgreen:

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]