Happy couple is even happier thanks to Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Swoboda67, Jan 28, 2009.

1. It has been a little over a week now since my wife took me to the Bunny Ranch for a couples party with Anna Suvari. No words of mine can do justice to describe how incredible Ms. Suvari is, but I will give it my best try here.

My wife Leslie and I are big fans of Cathouse and have been watching the show since the first episode. We always joked about how we would go to the Bunny Ranch some day but we never really got serious about it. Deep down I really didn't think Leslie could get in to another woman let alone allow me to get in to another woman. About a year ago we had just watched an episode of Cathouse when Leslie pulled up the ranch web site on her laptop. We started looking at the pics and realized that there are alot of extremely attractive women at the ranch that we never saw on the show. I think Leslie and I both assumed that if you work at the ranch, you are on the show. It makes sense to us now that only a handful do. Little did we know what we were missing out on.

Leslie and I picked out a few girls that we both thought were our "type". We recognized only one from the show. Months went by and we still watched the show, but a trip to the ranch still never seemed like a possibility. Then my birthday came and Leslie presented me with the greatest gift ever... a plane ticket to Reno. At first I thought I was going gambling with a friend who lives in that area, but then she handed me a wrapped box. Inside was another heavier wooden box and inside that was a second plane ticket along with a stunning full color pic of Anna Suvari on her knees, gazing at us with the most gorgeous set of green eyes I have ever seen (the pic is #8 under BunnyBabes). At the bottom was Anna's signature and a note that said, "Happy Birthday Ron, See you and Leslie next month!" Leslie had gotten Anna to help her surprise me with a couples party. I could not believe it was actually happening, and that night I made love to my wife like never before.

When the day of our trip finally came, I was a ball of nerves. To my surprise, Leslie wasn't nervous at all, which actually made me more nervous. Our plane landed and we went to our hotel, showered, and got some lunch. At lunch, I was so excited I was shaking. Leslie pulled me together and told me she was going to enjoy it even more than I was. (!!!!!!) That was it, I was all in now! If your wife tells you she is in to a threesome with someone who looks like Anna, you stop what you are doing, get in the car and GO. And that is pretty much what we did.

When we got to the ranch we realized we were a few minutes early, but Anna was waiting for us with a resplendent smile and two very warm embraces. We did our homework before this trip and had read how Anna's pics don't do her justice, and that is SO TRUE. As beautiful as Anna looks in her pics, she is 10 times hotter in person, maybe 20 times hotter. We told her that and she laughed and said she has never had professional pics done. If she ever does, look out, this girl is going to OWN THE TOWN. She had on a form-fitting sexy red corset, black fishnets and black heels and she looked like something out of my dreams when I was 18 years old. Before we got to the ranch I was picturing something hot, but this was beyond my imagination. I think Leslie had to playfully smack me a couple of times to bring me back to 2009. I was in the zone!

Anna was very considerate, sensual, and genuine with us. She was everything we could have hoped for, in and out of bed. We got more time with her than we expected to get and every minute of it was something to treasure.

Make no mistake, Anna is a sexual dynamo. Leslie had not moaned like that before and she has not moaned like that since.... but she has come close thanks to a trick or two Anna taught me. I can bring her to orgasm every time now. Let me tell you, you have not lived until you have been inside a woman like Anna while she pleases the woman you call your very own. It is the closest thing to nirvana, or godliness, or what have you, that I can imagine. The way Anna moves with you is like a buoy moving with a wave. Totally in synch, totally in the moment. It is beyond description.

Anna took time to celebrate with some champagne afterward and chatted with us some more before seeing us off with two more warm embraces and that trademark enthusiastic smile. Leslie and I are very grateful to Ms. Suvari for making one of the most special moments in our lives all the more memorable. It was an evening that we will never, ever forget.

Thank you Anna!!!!!!

Ron and Leslie

2. Chalk another great party up to Anna Suvari. I can't wait to get out there.

3. Dearest Ron,

Thank you for allowing me to make your birthday so special. I loved spending time with you and Leslie! You two are very lucky to have each other. I am very glad to hear the "tricks" we practiced together are paying off. ;)

I very much appreciate the thoughtful review, and it would be my pleasure to see you both again soon!

Kisses,

Anna

4. I am now accepting applications for a wife. I have one big incentive to offer - we go to the Bunny Ranch for our honeymoon.

5. Who could resist? ;)

6. Hey, Ron and Leslie. I love your "buoy moving with a wave" line. That's so true!

7. Come ride the wave again, Edwin! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I will be riding the wave next month, yee haw! :p

9. I can't wait to meet this incredible lady. Everything about her is outstanding, from the pictures to the personality to the reviews.

10. I wish my wife was as cool as yours!! Thats one hell of a birthday gift and I will take that over a round of golf any day!!

11. You certainly did! I'm STILL riding it -- and smiling! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. So you finally got the Suvari Special eh humptydumpty? Congrats man!!!!

13. SEXY ANNA IS IN A CLASS BY HERSELF I KNOW SHE MADE MY PARTY UNFORGETTABLE [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] jbj2003

14. Any party with you in it is unforgettable, Doc! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Bump for two-time Courtesan of the Year and two-time Bunny of the Month, Miss Anna Suvari. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. You're sweet. I'm very much looking forward to seeing you as well! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. the wife and i enjoyed reading this review swoboda67, thanks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

18. Give her a kiss for me, will you? See you both soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I know, and that is why I can't seem to wipe this stupid grin off of my face.

20. You won't be able to wipe it off your face afterward, either. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Unfortunately still no takers. Getting the wife is the hard part. Getting her to the ranch will be the easy part - all I have to do is show her your pics and tell her they barely capture a sliver of your true beauty. [smilie=happy.gif]

22. You melt me with your words, Juneau! Whenever the time comes -- and it will -- I look forward to making more memories with you ... and new ones with your wife. ;)

23. Well I am still hoping for one more go around with you before that even enters the picture. Maybe late spring or early summer. I will be in touch. Stay beautiful.

24. Stay sweet! Happy Thanksgiving! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Having spent time with Anna recently with my wife I can say that WOW, yes Anna will make all your fantasies come true and some you didn't even know you had!!

26. Thank you, sweets. Hope you're both having a wonderful, relaxing vacation! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow, that review was incredible. What a cool wife. But I suspect Swoboda must be a very good man for his wife to have bestowed that kind of gift on him.

Reading the responses, it seems that everyone who posted has since had the pleasure of Anna's company with the possible exception of Juneau. <Huge sigh>

28. Juneau's a great guy, and we're talking about getting him back down here. :)

And then there's you ... ;)

29. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

So I'm the lone stranger... :(

30. We're working on that. I like our chances! ;)

31. Thanks, yes our first time in Florida but damn it was cold!!

32. When you're ready to heat things up, you know where to find me. ;)

33. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Highly recommended reading. :D

34. As are so many of your posts. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. March at your place :mrgreen: