Pic's of amz ladies: updt 7/14 - Thxs for d love on my trip!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by UNCOStudent950, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

I'm glad to hear you haven't been washed away. But would it be a bad thing if it meant that you ended up at the ranches? :lol: Hopefully some of the pictures of these beautiful ladies can help get you by until you can get back to the ranch.

2. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

Thanks brestlvr, I think that I've discovered that visiting the ranches is always going to be a good time. Hope you enjoy the latest round of pictures.

3. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

Thanks Snickerss, hopefully dressing up like that makes the ladies I have appointments with feel special. I know that the ladies always make me feel special, so it's just a small thing that I can do for them.

4. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

Thanks Mixie, it was absolutely incredible to get to hang out with you on this trip. Just think next time I'm out we will so get to learn about one another on an even more intimate level that we haven't had the chance to do yet.

Also thanks for posing for some pictures, hopefully you like the next set just as much.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

Thanks MusicMan, It isn't very heard to get good pictures when you have such amazing and beautiful ladies that are willing to take pictures with you. Hopefully the next round of photo's live up to the last ones.

6. Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

I never would say that you were unfriendly, just maybe a little shy and reserved until you get to know someone much like me. But that impression I'm sure was just from you not wanting to step on anyone's toes. But now that you know that you can come up and say hi any time, I'm looking forward to learning even more about you.

PS. I'm looking forward to those dance lessons, I couldn't ever pass up having a sexy teacher like you teach me a thing or two. :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

Thanks Miss Melena, Hopefully you enjoy this next set of photo's.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

Here's another update of pictures of some amazingly beautiful ladies.

Miss Leena Lovely, It was a pleasure getting to talk with you and wish you a happy birthday.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Tamela Lee, always fun and easy to talk with you sweetie. Plus just have to love the positive energy that you put off.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Lee's such a sexy pair of ladies, hard not to have a smile on your face when they are around.
    [​IMG]

Miss Kristy Lee, Such a bubbly personality it's just fun to be in her prescience. Just wonder what it's like to get to party with her.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Kristy Lee and Miss MonaLisa, another sexy duo. Just in the talking they made me feel special. Thank Ladies.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Mona, what to say about Miss Mona Lisa other than she really is a special lady that I hope I get to learn more about.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Jade Capri, always one of the sexiest and best dressed ladies at the ranches. Can't wait to get those dance lessons.
    [​IMG]

Miss Mixie Rose, such a sweetheart and really has such great knowledge in so many areas. Just makes it that much easier to talk to.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Willow Love, Such a heart of gold that it was a pleasure to finally get to talk with her on this trip
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Isis, a gorgeous lady that no picture could never do justice to and a pleasure to meet.
    [​IMG]

Miss Cindi Larue, really a pleasure to talk with since I was able to learn quite a bit of new info.
    [​IMG]

Miss Russia Nite, An angel that took care of me on my first trip out and still took care of me on my second trip. Such a caring lady.
    [​IMG]

Miss Malika Elizabeth, oh what to say other than she's a remarkable lady. She absolutely passionate about everything she does, not to mention when with her time just seems to stand still.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Malika and Miss Vanilla, my first two girl experience. Only if it could have lasted a few days. Thanks for a special night ladies, hopefully I can figure out just the words to describe how the two of you made me feel that night.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally my girl, Miss Vanilla Frost, words never will be able to describe the way you make me feel. But the willingness to come in for our appointment when your obviously still hurting, just leaves me speechless still just thinking about it. Vanilla your absalutely, positivly the most special lady that I have had the chance to get to know. Thank you for everything.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And again thank you to all the staff, and other ladies that I got to hang out with and talk to on this trip out to the LRN and MLBR.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Re: Pic's of amz ladies: updt 7/14 - Thxs for d love on my t

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Re: Pic's of amz ladies: updt 7/14 - Thxs for d love on my t

Great pics of some gorgeous ladies!! :D

11. Re: Pic's of amz ladies: updt 7/14 - Thxs for d love on my t

You snapped some great pic of the ladies. I hope here the next time and in full effect. I was a little shy when I introduced myself to you. I was soaking in the new environment by now I'm all settled in.

12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: Pic's of amz ladies: updt 7/14 - Thxs for d love on my t

Great post and Great pics!!!!
    The Ladies are soooo Gorgeous!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Al

13. Re: Pic's of amz ladies: updt 7/14 - Thxs for d love on my t

It was a pleasure meeting you babe, hope to see you soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]