REVIEW Winter fun GFE trip report

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

2/18

This trip was going to be interesting for a couple of reasons. #1 first time I would have a whole week to do a combination of skiing and visiting the ranches and #2 I had scheduled soft appointments with three potential new ladies with whom I have not met before and didn't know if I would have connection/chemistry with them.

I drove through Tahoe early to avoid the forecasted snow to hit the roads late afternoon. It was my first time to experience driving with high winds from Reno to Carson City. No trucks were allowed on the highway which I realized now what that meant. Good thing they have signs and warning lights on the highway for high wind warnings!

I was able to check into my hotel room and get settled in. Once in my room I was checking the weather forecast and looked outside to see some snow come down and then stop. After dinner I drove over to LRN.

Casey Cross (8th party - 2/18/18) at Love Ranch North

Driving over to LRN thank goodness no snow was on the road as that would have been quite the challenge to drive on. After arriving at LRN I double buzzed and was let in the gate and door. Right when I walked in there was a large picture of Casey in her sexy school girl outfit right in front of me. I just smiled to myself and recollected a previous party with Casey where she had the same outfit on. I mentioned to the door lady I was here for Casey so she went to let her know. I took my usual spot at the bar and noticed this time they had placed new videos on the monitor next to the bar. Sure enough one of the videos was of Casey which I had already seen from one of Casey’s Tweets but it never gets old for me to see her video clip. I borrowed one of the Dennis Hof books on the counter to continue reading where I left off last time. After a brief time Casey came out and she looked just as amazingly beautiful as before. After a nice hug we started getting reacquainted since my last visit. After getting an update of what Casey was doing, I got us some drinks. I also gave her some desserts from one of her favorite restaurants in California. I mentioned to her this time I bought and tried a dessert for myself since I had bought some for Casey before but have never tried them. All I can say is Casey has fantastic taste in desserts and I am glad she has similar likes in food like me. She had a great smile after checking out the desserts and then went to put them away. After coming back we had some interesting conversations about snow, horses, ice skating, restaurants/food, and some special topics. Casey was caring enough to mention I could get a room at LRN if I wanted given the snow coming down at the moment. I thanked her for the offer and mentioned that I should be ok since I was staying at a local hotel. She then took me over to the VIP room and showed me the new decorations the ladies worked on. The last time I was in the VIP room was in July as part of our outdate so I was trying to recall what it looked like before and figure out what was new. Thankfully Casey pointed on the new things including a new mirror, new decoration by the tub/shower, new chairs, etc. Casey has a great eye whether it is selecting the right outfits she looks good in to the right decorations for the VIP room. We then headed to Casey's room. Once in her room we had very quick negotiation. After going to the cashier we got back to her room and started our party.

My party with her was passionate, hot, and sexy! Each party I’ve had with Casey is slightly different and this time was no different which I liked.

After our party, we headed out to the sitting area. Casey was nice to get me a bottled water from the bar. We then talked for a bit more before one final hug and left LRN.

Aspen North (introduction - 2/18/18) at Bunny Ranch

Aspen was someone I first noticed in a group picture during her first tour in December. When I learned she was coming back for her second tour, I started communicating with her via the house forum and Twitter. She was amazing in being very nice and open/candid with me in the messages we exchanged. I was also amazed not only how beautiful she looked in her photos but how caring and a genuine sweetheart she was with me. She also showed her interest in me in providing me something that normally I wouldn’t receive until I have partied with a lady. By the time my trip to the ranches, I was pretty awe struck in how much this lady made an impression on me even though we had not met yet. After arriving in Carson City I received a message from her from earlier in the day so I messaged her back. Based on our messages I didn’t want her to feel nervous meeting me until the next day (I shared I got her a small gift which is something I have never done before for someone I have not met yet). So we agreed I’d come over to meet her briefly in the evening with the understanding I would not plan to party with her until the next day. So I drove over to Bunny Ranch and double buzzed. Once I got to the door I let the door lady know I was there to meet Aspen. Aspen came out pretty quickly and she looked beautiful with a “girl next door” look. She gave me a hug and took me back to her room. She apologized for not being dressed for me but instead in comfy clothes like a sweatshirt but I mentioned no problem and that she still looked amazing. She mentioned that she and a couple of her lady friends were planning to go to the movies soon. I mentioned I wanted to at least come by and meet her so she wouldn’t be nervous until the next day. I also gave her a small gift which I think she liked. We had a chance to have some good conversation and get to know more about each other. She also showed me pictures of her cute dog. After we got comfortable with each other she walked me out and gave me another nice hug before I left Bunny Ranch. I then drove back to my hotel.

2/19

Aspen North (1st party - 2/19/18) at Bunny Ranch

After breakfast, I drove to Bunny Ranch and double buzzed at the gate. I let the door guy know I was there for Aspen. Aspen was already waiting for me at the bar so she came out in a few seconds. She was very beautiful and wearing a lovely dress. After giving me a nice hug she said let’s go back to her room to talk. Once we got to her room we picked up from our conversation the night before on how movie night went. We had some good conversation including movies, dogs and stories about her best friend. By this point, I got really comfortable with her and determined we had connection/chemistry. So we then started discussing what kind of party we’d like to have. Negotiations were done relatively quickly. We then went to the cashier and then head back to her room.

Starting my party with Aspen felt very unique and romantic because I had gotten to know her so much before this point. It made this party even more special and meaningful. Overall my party with Aspen was outstanding – passionate, steamy and fun!

After our party we took a nice shower together and then got dressed. We then left her room and went to the sitting area and had great conversation on various topics including life in Alaska (e.g. hunting, fishing, ATVs, etc.), food, and life at the ranch. After a nice hug I left Bunny Ranch.

I drove back to the hotel and had lunch and got caught up on some things. I then drove to Kit Kat Ranch.

Ada Marie (1st party - 2/19/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

Ada was someone I had followed even before I started visiting the ranches last year. As I was trying to narrow down to three initial ladies to potentially meet for my first visit to LRN last year Ada was one of three. She was not around when I first visited LRN in April but I figured I would have other opportunities to eventually meet her on a subsequent trip. However, I found out when I was visiting the ranches in July that she had left LRN and thought she was gone for good since she deleted her Twitter account. So it was a nice surprise when I found out earlier this month that she was back and at Kit Kat. I had then connected with her for the first time through the house board, email and Twitter. She was going to be around during my trip so I gave her a head’s up on which day would work to meet.

Once at Kit Kat I double buzzed at the gate and after getting in the door let the door lady know I was there to see Ada. She asked me if Ada knew I was going to be here and I said yes. I took a seat at one of the padded benches in the sitting area. Pretty quickly, Ada came out and she was as beautiful as in her pictures and wearing a sexy outfit. She gave me a nice hug and then we sat down for our first in person meeting. I shared with her that I had gotten a chance to learn about her through the Periscope videos and other info she had posted before on Twitter. A bartender was nice enough to come by and ask if we wanted drinks so we got some without having to go to the bar. We had some great conversations on topics ranging from what she did before starting at LRN, life at LRN, what she did post LRN, and what she was focused on now. Finally having the opportunity to meet her in person made me realize she was outgoing, a talented musician, and a very caring person. After a lot of fun conversation she asked if I would like to go to her room and I said sure. At this point it felt like we had connection/chemistry. Once we got to her room we discussed what kind of party. Negotiations went pretty quickly. Once the business part was taken are of we started our party.

My party with Ada was sexy, fun and sensual! She is also an awesome cuddler.

After our party we had a nice shower together and then got dressed. Since she was working on being a hair stylist she noticed some of my hair was not looking just right and used my comb to style it. That’s just an example of how kind and caring she is. We then left her room and went to the sitting area to talk some more. We had some good conversation on various topics including cars and life at Kit Kat. After one final hug I left Kit Kat and drove back to the hotel.

2/20 & 2/21 were days I went skiing in Tahoe.

2/22

Cecily Rose (3rd party - 2/22/18) at Bunny Ranch

The day started with snow and seemed to follow me from my new hotel in Reno all the way on my drive to Carson City. I stopped by LA Bakery and picked up lunch for Cecily and me. I then drove to Bunny Ranch. After double buzzing at the gate and getting in the door I let the door lady know I was there for Cecily. Cecily came out pretty quick and looked stunning in her dress and red stiletto heels. After giving me a nice hug she mentioned her room was still being set up (she just arrived for her two week tour thirty minutes before I arrived) and that for our party we would be using one of the bungalows. This would be a great opportunity for me to check out a bungalow since I had never been in one yet. We decided to first get warmed up at the bar since it was very cold outside and snowing. So after I ordered us some drinks we were able to have some good conversation and get caught up on what we both were doing since I last saw her the previous month. After we got warmed up we decided to go check out the bungalow. It stopped snowing for the moment so we left the bar and walked toward the pool where the bungalow was. Once we got inside the bungalow Cecily showed me around. My first thought was wow! This was a very large suite. I will probably post some photos of the bungalow but there were 3 different rooms – the main bedroom which had a king size bed, fireplace, two flat screen TVs, sofa, sink, microwave, fridge; a separate room for a large Jacuzzi style tub and separate massage table; and a separate bathroom with a spacious shower. This bungalow overlooks the pool so it is in a very convenient location when the pool is open. Cecily turned on the fireplace which was definitely nice given the chilly temperature outside. We then discussed what we wanted to do and decided to first have our party and then have lunch. After a very quick negotiation we walked back to the main building to the cashier office. After payment was made we walked back to the bungalow and started our party.

The party with Cecily was PERFECT! I continue to be amazed on how incredible Cecily is (very beautiful, sexy, smart, fun, caring, polite) and given our strong connection/chemistry, our party was very passionate, sizzling hot and fun.

After our party, I took a quick shower and then we both got dressed. We both walked to the main building where Cecily got some drinking glasses while I went to my car to get our lunch. We then walked back to the bungalow and enjoyed a delicious lunch (Cecily had a gourmet plate that included gyro meat, spinach, broccoli, avocado, cucumber, tomato, hummus, goat cheese while I had a different gourmet plate that included grilled chicken, falafel, hummus, Greek salad, pita bread) and we also had Cecily’s favorite sparkling wine to drink. Over lunch we had great conversation with topics that included ideas for our next time together and Cecily's goals/plans. The atmosphere during lunch was perfect as well – it was romantic and quiet (no bells or hearing other people), just the two of us together, with a warm fireplace going while it snowed outside. After lunch Cecily posed for a few photos and I also took a few pictures of the bungalow. We then left the bungalow and went to the main building and took her luggage into her new room. After finding her new room we checked it out and it looked like the staff got it ready for her including having her name on the door. We then went back to the bar and I ordered us some drinks. We then had some great conversation on some special topics. Cecily during this time provided me some great PDA (public displays of affection). We also discussed scheduling our next party and went to the cashier to take care of finalizing our appointment. After a couple more kisses and hugs, I left the Bunny Ranch.

2/23

Alexandria Moon (1st party - 2/23/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

After skiing for the day I cleaned up and drove to the Kit Kat Ranch. Once I got to the Kit Kat Ranch I double buzzed and let the door lady know I was there to meet Alexandria. Alexandria came out pretty quick and wow she was absolutely gorgeous. I thought her pictures including one she sent me of her head shot looked great but she looks even more amazing in person.

I had noticed Alexandria during a previous trip (her first tour) but the timing was not right for me to meet her. So I had exchanged messages with her on the board and via Twitter. It happened to work out that now on her 3rd tour Alexandria was going to be available when I was around.

We sat down in the sitting area next to the bar and got to know each other. Alexandria shared with me her interests and goals. She also shared her experiences in living in Alaska. After some good conversation she asked if I was interested in going back to her room. Since it seemed like we had some connection/chemistry I said sure. We then went to her room and discussed what we would like to do. After determining we had similar party interests we then had a quick negotiation and then Alexandria went to take care of the business end while she left me to get comfortable in her room. Alexandria’s room was comfortable and warm which made a big difference during this trip it was really cold outside. After she returned we started our party.

My party with Alexandria was excellent – very sensual, passionate and fun! She was also a great cuddler!

After our party I took a quick shower. After my shower I was surprised that Alexandria had neatly laid out on the bed my clothes. First time I've seen that and a very nice touch. Once dressed we then went to the bar area. After I ordered a couple drinks we then had some further good conversation on interests/hobbies and life at Kit Kat Ranch. Alexandria was definitely a fascinating person to get to know. During our conversation she provided some great PDA (public displays of affection). Prior to our party I thought we had some connection/chemistry but determined from the whole experience including our party and post party time together we had good connection/chemistry so this was someone I definitely wanted to spend more time with. We also figured out she was going to be around during my next trip so we went to the cashier to finalize our appointment. After a nice hug and kiss I left Kit Kat.

2/24

Aspen North (2nd party - 2/24/18) at Bunny Ranch

Very rarely do I party with a new lady twice in the same trip. Aspen was definitely special and exception to this. From my previous party and time with her it was an outstanding experience and I was trying to figure out how could I spend more time with her because our schedules don't align for the next 5 months (Aspen has specific tour dates and I have specific trip dates). After various texting back and forth since our last party we figured out what could work with her current schedule. I decided to alter my last day of my ski trip and instead of skiing spend my time with her. So we were excited and looking forward to one final time together since she was getting ready to finish her current tour and this would be my last day of my trip.

After packing up and checking out of my hotel I drove to Bunny Ranch and double buzzed. Once in the door I let the door lady know I was there for Aspen. Aspen came out pretty quickly and she looked gorgeous in a red dress and high heel shoes. After giving me a nice hug we went to her room and had some conversation. Apparently some radio show and contestant winner was coming to the Bunny Ranch that day and it was being filmed so Aspen explained in our conversation what was going on. We also discussed what kind of party we wanted to do and had a very quick negotiation. We then sent to the cashier to take care of business but also told the cashier we weren't starting our party quite yet since I still needed a bit more time to "defrost" from the cold outside. So we then went to the sitting area and had conversation about what Aspen was going to be busy with once she finishes her current tour and goes back to Alaska. Once I was able to get warmed up (Aspen did a great job in warming me up with her PDA (public displays of affection)), we let the cashier know we are now starting our party and went to her room.

Overall my party with Aspen was again outstanding but even more so than our first time – very passionate, steamy, intense, sensual and fun! I think part of why it was even better than our first time was building stronger connection/chemistry.

After our party we took a nice shower together and then got dressed. After one last nice hug I left Bunny Ranch as Aspen had to get ready for the radio show and filming to take place.

Post Trip Thoughts

I was incredibly lucky and fortunate that I was able to spend time with not only my two regular ladies but also meet and party with three new ladies as well. It was quite an amazing trip and looking forward to more fun this year!

@CaseyCross @Aspen North @AdaMarie @CecilyRose @Alexandria Moon

2. An excellent trip report, and I am so very happy & grateful to be a part of it, @Adventure Guy!

I had an amazing time with you :) Always looking forward to seeing you again! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
    Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-2-26_18-54-55.jpeg

4. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

It sounds like you had a nice trip! I'm happy I could be apart of it.

5. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @CaseyCross. I had an amazing time with you too! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  6. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

I had a fantastic trip and glad you were a part of it too @AdaMarie. Looking forward to seeing you again soon! :)

7. What a blast! Thank You for the wonderful time together!

CaseyCross and Adventure Guy like this.
  8. Wonderful reviews for likewise wonderful ladies. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

9. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Definitely a blast with you @Alexandria Moon! See you tomorrow. :)

Alexandria Moon likes this.
  10. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

Youre-most-welcome.jpg

Alexandria Moon and CaseyCross like this.
  12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

You have great taste in ladies @Adventure Guy!!! Lots of amazing memorable experiences and many more to come!!!!

Alexandria Moon and CaseyCross like this.
  13. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]