REVIEW A Wonderful Review - Shelby Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by shelbystar, Oct 26, 2017.

1. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I received this in my email, a wonderful client sent me this and told me to post it for him! I hope you enjoy it.......

When I think beauty, kindness, sweetness and a hot body, Shelby Star comes to mind! Lets face it if you have ever been to the ranches there are many many beautiful Ladies there. Shelby Star is one of those rare women who has a beautiful heart to go along with everything else!

Shelby has stayed in contact me from the first time I sent her an email! She wanted to make sure I was totally comfortable before we met. So yes she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

Now just imagine this gorgeous woman who is extremely kind and sweet and funny wants to party with me. Being intimate with Shelby you can tell she is real and it isn't an act.

Now take all of that kindness and combine it with someone who really loves to party and know's what a true GFE should be. Shelby is beautiful but she isn't afraid to get her hair messed up if you know what I mean. Our party wasn't rushed and she really shows you what it means to make love to someone.

There is a lot of hugging, kissing and snuggling she is very open to things you want to try. She makes sure you are having fun and makes your party your party and she really enjoys making you happy. You can't fake that kind of genuine personality and you know this is a woman who really cares about you. When you are there to party with her you are going to experience a GFE the way it should be.

Thank you Shelby Star, until my next trip I will think about our time together and smile when I do! Now I really know how love should feel!

Your Prince Charming!

This is one great review, thank you for sending it to me!
    Shelby

Copy of 294.JPG

2. It sounds like you were her prince charming and she was your princess.

shelbystar likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

shelbystar likes this.
  4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

You are so right, he was my prince Charming! It was a very romantic night!
    [​IMG]

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

6. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]