Sunny Lane & the AVN Awards

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jan 23, 2009.

1. I'd like to just say, who better to take home the BEST ANAL SEX SCENE than our best bunny butt honey-bunny SUNNY LANE!

congratulations sunny!

Best Anal Sex Scene Big Wet Asses 13 Sunny Lane & Manuel Ferrara

Best Sex Comedy Not Bewitched XXX

Best Big Butt Release Big Wet Asses 13 Elegant Angel

Best Big Butt Series Big Wet Asses Elegant Angel

Best Fem-Dom Strap On Release MeanBitches Erotic Femdom 3, Kick Ass Pics.

2. I would like to thank everyone so much for their support of me this year at the AVN Awards. I could not have had a better time down in Las Vegas. Thank you Daddy D for being the best date any girl could ask for.

Love,

Sunny Lane XOXOX

3. Way to go, Sunny! I'm so happy for you! Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Congrats Sunny! You're amazing. ;-)

5. Congrats to Sunny Lane! The Big Wet Butts series are super :twisted: HOT!

6. Congrats Sunny! Now I have to borrow that and please myself again.

7. Big FAT hugs and Congrats Sunny! kisses Fire

8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

congrats sunny we are all proud of ya

9. sunny side up , just the way i like it ...........congrats to you !

10. Congrats to you, Sunny!! You are an amazing young hottie and a real sweetheart! Hope to see you when I make my next trip to visit the Ranch! Btw, I recently heard another great thing about you! Someone told me that you are a Colt's Fan!!

11. Well, I grew up on the East Coast, so I was originally a big fan of the Baltimore Colts. However, they moved on to Indianapolis and later, I did too. With players such as Peyton Manning and a now former coach like Tony Dungee, my love of the Colts was cemented. So, I am now and will always be a Colts fan!!

12. SUNNY LANE IS THE BEST!!! CONGRATS SUNNY!!! SHOW THEM WHAT TAMPA IS MADE OF .... WHOO WHOO!!!

[​IMG]
    KIMMI PRICE AVAILABLE AT THE RANCH MAY 8TH !!!
    EMAIL- [email protected]

13. I have to say that its no wonder Sunny owned the AVNs she is so rad! i love being able to work with her! shes a great team player and has a fantastic ass hahaha!

14. You go Girlfriend......way to go, Sweetie. I love you, doll. your the best!!!

xxoo

ashley

15. congrats babe!!
    too bad we didnt get best all-girl sex for the bewitched orgy :(

16. congrats love....