Going to be a bunny soon! check my pictures out.

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2009.

1. To those of you who do not know me, my name is Kristina. I am from the very cold state of Michigan, but love snowboarding in the winter. The lakes are amazing in the summetime. I just turned 20 on Christmas Eve..yup, no longer a teenager! Haha. I want to be a bunny because I want to explore for myself sexual euphoria. Not to mention, I love meeting new people, I am smart, confident (but not overly), am a sweet girl, and can put a smile on your face. I love to have fun too. So enough about me for now. Here's some pictures and let me know if you like them or not. You can be honest about the pictures..honestly is a great thing to have and plus, it will help me take the next step up. Thanks in advance everyone! :) And FINALLY, here's the pictures.. lol.

2. Great pictures! Also, 20 is super teen! Kind of like super senior.

3. Way to go there. Gratz :D

4. Very Sexy pics Kristina!! When are you going to be at the ranch? I am going out in April to the Love Ranch. I would love to meet ya!! Congrats!! Best wishes to you!

Big Hugs,
    Lailani Kiss

5. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

Hi there! Yeah, I definitely like your pics, and I think that you would make a great bunny. :D