REVIEW Something I had forgotten... Destini Starr (LRS, 1/27/18)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by whterbt, Jan 29, 2018.

1. It's been a while since my last thread, and my last party.

I was attending the AVN show in Vegas, and realized it had been far too long since I'd visited the ranches. So, I took the drive out to LRS to see who was around. Not my typical MO, I usually prefer to contact on the boards first and know who I'm going to see, but this was more spur of the moment and so not much prep time.

After a lineup and tour I decided to hang out at the bar. I got a chance to meet several lovely ladies, play a round of pool, and chat. Destini greeted me at the bar, and we went to chat. We came to an agreement, returned to the bar for another drink and socializing, and then went back to her room.

Once the party started, things escalated quickly :). I was not fully prepared for or used to the intensity she displayed. She was fantastically passionate, open-minded, thoughtful, and unbelievably energetic, and has the beauty and features to take it all to the next level. We made full use of her room, including the jacuzzi, bed, and finally the shower. We both agreed this had been a fortunate meeting.

Afterwards, we cooled back off at the bar for a bit, and I headed back towards Vegas. As I drove back in the darkness with just the road and my thoughts, I kept coming back to the wonderful moments in the party.

Thank you Destini for an incredible time, and I hope to see you again soon!

To everyone else, expect me not to stay away so long again ;)

-whterbt

2. Aww I had so much fun with you and I can’t wait to meet again my sweetheart, i appreciate the Beautiful Review you’ve put out for me. Take care and talk to you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

norma and whterbt like this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

destinistarr likes this.
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with this amazing lady!
    [​IMG]

destinistarr likes this.
  5. norma
    Chat with Me

norma Staff Staff Member

Thank you for sharing your wonderful "Destini Party!" We hope to see you again!!!!!!

destinistarr likes this.

6. I can’t wait to see him as well. I’ll be waiting

norma likes this.
  7. You really nailed Destini with that description! She is all that and more.

norma and destinistarr like this.

8. Thank you Sonja!!! I like the description too. I’m waiting for his return back soon!

sonja likes this.

9. Good! I'd like to meet him before you drain the life out of him again. :D

norma and destinistarr like this.

10. Hahahahaha that’s funny

11. Thank you for writing this review of Destini! She is so much fun to party with, I’m sure you won’t stay away for long ;)

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sexy Review!!!!!