Club International COVER & CENTERFOLD Barbie Girl, finally!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by georgexs1, Jun 1, 2012.

1. I set up an appointment with this truly sexy just beautiful woman (Barbie Girl), not only is she a cover and centerfold, on HBO Cathouse, and has done other shows i have seen but I'm sure not all :lol: but also because she is exactly what i like to call a sex symbol. Which means to me, an outstanding good time. Boy was i right. I flew all the way from Florida, just to come see her. I partied with her for 5 whole hours about two weeks ago. Which (I am sorry barbie for not writing my review about my party with you sooner, I was behind at work.) I am happy to get to it now!
    I would probably be uncertain about any other choice in lineup, only cause i find her so striking and her smile says it all about how much fun and a good time that you would have with her pretty much immediately. The way she carries herself I also find attractive, let alone her piercing gorgeous perfect fit body. That tan drives me wild! Who wouldn't want to enjoy sexual favors from a magazine and tv show girl? Definitely me. Her face is most likely my favorite part of her looks.
    She was very kind as far as her questions, like "Is there anything specific you had in mind that you wanted? Any fantasies? Any favorite positions? Dirty talk? Roleplay?" She really was determined to make sure that I was satisfied completely, and to accomplish everything that i had wanted. Yeah well we repartied happily. Even after the party She had caring questions like "Are you hungry? Let me make you something if you are. Need a drink? Want any naughty pictures of me?" etc. That was probably the highlight of the visit with her, her kind courtesy, due to making me happy all the way.
    Would I come back? I am. I plan on visiting again in July, after the 4th. I don't know how I will hold up til then. The entire party with her was exotic and so much better than I imagined or thought could be. She will surprise you on how lovely and sexual sex can really be, with her that is. I also plan on doing a pamper party/overnight when I get back. Barbie, you really put a memory that replays over and over again all day everyday in my head, as I'm sure with others as well. I don't know how you do it! Thankyou cutie, you are sexy as hell and the best I have EVER HAD.

Oh yeah Im bringing back your magazine to sign being we forgot :lol:

2. Re: Club International COVER & CENTERFOLD Barbie Girl, final

WOWWWWW! thanks baby! miss you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Re: Club International COVER & CENTERFOLD Barbie Girl, final

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Re: Club International COVER & CENTERFOLD Barbie Girl, final

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Re: Club International COVER & CENTERFOLD Barbie Girl, final

What an awesome time you two had!!!

6. Re: Club International COVER & CENTERFOLD Barbie Girl, final

Met her last week she definitely is sexy & fuuuun! xoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]