Has the Bunny Ranch ever had a virgin on the menu?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Mysterious.Mr.E, May 30, 2012.

1. So one of my best friends who just turned 18... She is freaking hot and still a virgin... She was too embarrassed to ask but does the Bunny Ranch have a virgin girl on the menu? She needs money for her college degree and wanted to see if request for a virgin is catered to men looking for these type of women... Let me know... She wants to be discreet about it and thought about approaching guys who give her "the look"... I've seen her at work and guys young and old set there and flirt with her a lot... Sometimes I think it's creepy but to each it's own... help me here... Are there web sites or anything where a girl can sell her virginity?

Mysterious Mr. E

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Virginity has been auctioned off before at the Moonlite, and the precedent has been set. But whatever she decides to do, I hope she'll realizes she'll have to at least provide a photo for potentially interested parties. She might want to consider a temporary residency at the Moonlite Ranch, because it's safe and legal, and that would require contacting Dennis and Suzette to discuss potential options.

3. What was the final price?

4. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

It was never really publicized, and it's not something that could be mentioned on the board even if it was.
    The type of premium your friend will be able to command would depend on a variety of factors: it could be as low as the very low four figures or as high as six, but that depends on finding the right client that will front that kind of dough, minus the 50% cut of the Ranch.

Your friend might do better to book a residency at any of Dennis's houses, whether it's a few days, a week or a month or two, because I would think the cumulative amount she would get through participating in the lineup -- especially if she's as hot as you say she is -- would outweigh the one-time only fee she would procure for something she doesn't even really know if she enjoys.

She gets the wrong first person in for life, and it could scar her in many ways and sour on an act that, when done right, is truly enjoyable...

5. I wish I could sell my virginity.

6. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Chili

7. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

With all due respect,Mysteri,but if this lady you speak of is too shy to even come up with a ID/username and then post her desire of losing her "V" card.Then I can only conclude that The World Famous BunnyRanch is not her cup of Tea(that pun is for MadamSuzette).Honestly,am not trying to be rude or anything,but it takes a special lady that knows who she is to make it in this line of work.

8. No offense taken... I'm like a brother to her so I was looking at options for her... And helping her do reasearch that's all... At first she was against it and after the Bunny girls explained things she became more interested it the ranch... She's just been sheltered a lot and doesn't know much... She plans on asking Madame S and Master D. Hof more info about it all... Thanks for your concern and input :)