My long-awaited 2nd party with Miss Isis

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, May 29, 2012.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Well it took a delay of 13 months(due to personal issues on both our parts) to have our 2nd party, but some things are so worth the wait!!! ;)

After a great DJ night sharing pizza with the girls and sharing champagne and chocolate with Jazzy, Russia, Gillian, Nikki, and Kimberly, Isis and I got some long overdue time alone. Time away has only gotten us closer and it showed in the amazing lovemaking that would follow.

Isis is simply an amazing woman, and any guy is very lucky for any time he gets to spend with such a sensational woman.

Thanks for making it such an amazing night sweetheart. I can't wait to do it again very soon. :D

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

You're a Lucky Man!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. As usual you are being too kind. thank you for the nice words. i can't believe it was over a year since our last party! way too long. don't you ever make me wait that long again lol. but seriously babe it was wonderful being able to spend some alone time with you. i cherish every moment we can spend togther. until next time babe!

4. it was i who was lucky BigAl! raz is such a kind and sweet man! [smilie=call me.gif]

5. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Don't make me wait that long again either sweetie....lol

It was amazing reconnecting with you!!! Can't wait for our next adventure ;)

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I'm glad you two got to reconnect. She's more amazing than ever!

7. I won't ipromise. thanks again for the wonderful time and thanks for the kind words. you're such a sweetie and can't wait to see you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. thanks Jill i think you're pretty great too. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

9. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Great review of a wonderful lady that I too plan on spending some time with in the very near future. :D :wink:

10. you are so sweet! i hope we can see each other really soon! [smilie=call me.gif]