A Barbie Bentley Jo Birthday Sandwich

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bigre, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Barbie and I have been planning Bentley Jo's birthday for weeks.

This morning we took the limo to Lake Tahoe and spent a very fun time on a sleigh ride through the Lake Tahoe Snow. Yes we had a little champagne to celebrate #21. This trip was a lot of fun.

On the way back to the ranch, we stopped at a Sushi Bar in Carson City. VERY GOOD!!! We all ate more than we could eat.

Once we were back at the ranch we went to the back home and had a great time.

1st we thawed our toes in the hot tub. Back in the house we realized the fireplace made the bedroom too hot so off it went and we sat on the couch chatting...naked :).

Finally the bedroom cooled down and we jumped in bed where I was treated with boobie back massage :D.

Next we tried the different toys located in the playroom area. Very interesting :twisted: .

Finally for the moment of truth. Back to bed and one of the best parties ever. All I can say is we had to rest!!!

If you ever want to have a 2 girl party...just do a Barbie Bentley Jo Sandwich.

Thanks girls

Happy Birthday Bentley Jo...I was so worried last fall I would not see you on this day. Glad you were here.

2. AWWW SHUCKS! Thanks sweetie for the awesome report :) Today was amazing, I really think our plan of a surprise celebration worked fabulously :) !!! Cant wait until your hungry again for your next Bentley sandwich ;)

3. Bentley Sandwich! Bowchick chicka yeah!!
    I had an amazin time!! That sea saw dildo chairimabober....Not gonna lie, FREAKED ME OUT! As you prolly could have seen from the looks on my face haha!
    NO JOKE, I couldn't have spent my birthda in any better of a way!
    (Heck last year i was the only one sober enough to clean up the mess....so the only way to go from there was up! haha)
    That party along prolly made my whole trip. Thankyou Barbie and BigRe for makin my birthday a one of a kind!
    Just wait till zip lining time....
    ~Bentley Jo

4. Haha... that double-dildo rocker seems to make a lot of people nervous at first. :)

5. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

A Bentley sandwich sounds like something Dgreen needs.

6. They are just SOOO GOOD! Come and get em, their hot!! ;) hehe

7. I hear that Barbie and Bentley Jo will be at the ranch at the same time in March.

You must book a 2 girl party with them today.

TRUST ME!!!

8. hahaha bigre, we take it easy on you. LOL
    He might come out shaking and twitching! LOL JKJKJK
    ~Bentley Jo