I'm upping the ante (time to bear skin....)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2009.

1. hope this helps you get a better idea about my "ass" ets.....and a shot from the front...I'll try to get a better one...

2. heres sum clearer stuff

3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Bear skin? Well why didn't you say so... :lol: :wink:

Here's one of me :D

4. now that u see i have nothing to hide maybe this will help get me to the next level?? [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. dude, its very difficult to take pics of yourself online, what am i gonna do; ask my 77 year old mom to snap em?? LOL [smilie=call me.gif]

6. HERES A GOOD ONE..I'm starting to love the camera....I'll find a way to make these meager tools work to acheive the desired erect, i mean effect, so sorry :p

7. why do my pics come out so damned small??? Good gravy, this is disturbing!!

8. keep in mid my parents r here and i came over here just to do this and theyre 77 and really nosey so i am sneaking like a bad kid, and it feels invigorating!

9. I see by your photos You got it going on. I'm convinced you'll be the next bunny in the bunny ranch.

10. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Love the new pics Karen! No doubt in my mind you'll be added on to the Bunny roster very soon! :D

Hope that all's well with you also! Hope to see you in chat very soon! *hugs*

Love,
    Colin in St. Louis

11. Some how I knew you had a purple tongue Torontoral.

Good luck KarenSupper!