Question for DADDY about MOMMY...

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2005.

1. D.,
    Sundays are so boring without Suz here... and I'm sure she is bored without us. SOOOOO.....
    Could some of us BABY BUNNIES go visit Suzette on Sundays? I know she misses us... she probably can hardly stand being away from us- we are like daughters to her. I think we should have "Sunday Nite Sleep-overs" at Mommy's house. We could pop popcorn, watch movies, do each other's hair... I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY SHE WOULD NOT LOVE THIS IDEA. I am gonna get all the girls together, and then I'm gonna start rolling up my sleeping bag.
    THANKS D.!

2. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT D .... BUT I COULD THINK OF PLENTY OF THINGS TO KEEP YOU FROM BEING BORED ON A SUNDAY!!! :<) LOVE YOUR PICTURES AND QUOTES!!!

3. Thank you! I love your signature... Those are 2 of my fave quotes...

4. She is on her own I want all the girls at my house.

I will call the cashier and order a case of champagne and a case of Atroglide and some extra batteries.

Lets get the sunday party started.

5. The Only Thing I would change Is I believe I would have to add to The Ending Qoute! or change it for you! For I am sure it would be but by the moments that take our breath.
    Code:
     After One Night With You I Could Spend An Entire Life And Never Forget You  :<)

6. GEZZZ DENNIS I Want To Come Too!!!!! LOL :<)

7. Dennis,
    I have always had fun at any party I've been to thrown at your house. Domino agrees with me... the very thought of another party (never ending tosses of the frisbee, swiming and chasing his shark, and playing with so many different people) poops him out, I think. Too CUTE!!!

8. Poops me out?

I don't think so, I never tire out, you and D were always taking naps in the morning after my 30 minute frizbee toss and your special coffee drinks D made you. I thought that expresso gave you energy, but no, not you, Becca had to take your nap and an hour later you would come back to the pool and smoke three cigs (I Hate Smoking) does a nap make you want to to puff smoke?

I am ready and waiting to play.

I just hope dad will date a girl that can throw a frizbee like you Becca.

I am going to make D give you that piece of Godard art you want, remember the one of the band I love so much DISHWALLA? If you promise to come play with me.

GIRLS, CAN ANY OF YOU PLAY FRIZBEE?

9. Domino, you let me know when you wanna play.... I'm all yours..... Do you like tennis balls?

10. I can throw a mean frisbee... Had lots of practice w/my two German Shepherds... Domino, you would have loved Heidi :wink:

11. OK, I think it is time for a "the birds and the bees" talk with my son...

To My Darling Domino,
    D. and I were not napping, we were "napping"... together. And yes, "napping" makes me want to smoke afterward. I even lit D.'s cigars for him, remember?
    I will come over to play with you very soon. Ask D. to look at your calendar and give me your available dates so I can add our playtime to my schedule. I want to make the most of our time together. Maybe I will even be able to go swimming so we can play with your toy shark... if you talk D. into making me one of my coffee drinks...
    Luv ya...
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Mommy Becca
    P.S.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. ~Andy Rooney

Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
    ~George Elio

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies. ~Gene Hill

12. I belive i have to second this one! :D

13. sleepover

A sleep over at the Madams? hmmm. let me think about that. I can tell you what we did do one night is that we went up to Gold Hill in Virginia City and had dinner, watched a play and rented out the whole upstairs and spent the nite. now how does that sound? we should do that for halloweenie. you know the Gold Hill is haunted. BBBOOOOOOOO

14. Re: sleepover

Are you done thinking yet??? I know you probably cannot wait to have a bunch of us Bunnies crash at Chez Suzette, but I am really intrigued by this "haunted" house... Maybe I will consider trading a nite at the haunted house (with you and the Bunny Babes- NO BOYS ALLOWED...WITHOUT PROPER ID) :p for an extention on the time between now and our Sleep-over at Madam Mummie's "CRIB"... See you in the morning. Nite Nite!!!!