A Week With Barbie Girl - Super Bowl Time!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, May 18, 2012.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Eight years visiting MBR and LRN, and only one month on The Message Boards, I had said I need to catch up on bunny reviews and I am kind of going in order of when I met the ladies. Three years ago I met this incredibly sexy, pretty faced girl named Barbie Girl not too long after she came to Bunnyranch. She was in a line up the last day of my trip (always happens that way!!) and when I heard this soft, kind of high pitched voice say "I'm Barbie Girl" with those gorgeous twinkly eyes, silky skin, long blonde hair and amazing body dressed in pink I just had to have her. We partied once and it was simultaneously climactic, the party equivalent of fireworks! The next year we partied 4 times during my week long visit, each party in some way better than the one before...what an incredible lady. She gave me her contact but over course of the year like an idiot I hid it too well and I lost it!!

Well, now this year on Superbowl Sunday I show up not knowing if she was even there and wow! There she was, on the line up in her Dallas Cowboys jersey... we were so excited to see eachother! We talked and caught up on things, showed photos etc. I was so happy to be with her again, she is always sooo much fun to be with. At half time we went to her room and had an amazing party...I'll spare details but it was way beyond my expectations. I partied with a couple of other ladies that week, but most of the week I partied with Barbie and we partied Six More Times....I had not much left in me after that!! This was a true "Barbie and Ken" GFE for me. Barbie Girl is a sweetheart, really precious in my mind and has a long lingering "spell" on everyone she meets. She will get under your skin and stay there for a looong time, maybe forever?? Leaving her this time was especially hard for me knowing that I can't come back until next ski season. Withdrawal pains, WOW, but she helped me through and I appreciate that. Thank you sweet Barbie! I miss you and cannot wait to celebrate number 12, maybe in December!!

Your Mr. NY [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Re: My Superbowl Week With Barbie Girl

Outstanding review Doc!! You are one lucky guy!

:D

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Re: My Superbowl Week With Barbie Girl

Yes you might say I've been blessed x11 !!

4. Re: My Superbowl Week With Barbie Girl

I miss you!!! Love the review, that was seriously an off the wall fun weekend!!

xoxoxo

5. Re: My Superbowl Week With Barbie Girl

I love Super Bowl weekend [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Re: My Superbowl Week With Barbie Girl

barbie is a hottie in that jersey. that might be my fav pic of her!

7. Re: My Superbowl Week With Barbie Girl

Thanks girl. your a hottie yourself;)

8. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Re: My Superbowl Week With Barbie Girl

Come to think of it I don't fully recall what Barbie was wearing under the Jersey...I like to think nothing!

9. Re: My Superbowl Week With Barbie Girl

Barbie is so sexy in that jersey! Great review. :)

10. lol...I think it might have been nothing :mrgreen:

11. Re: My Superbowl Week With Barbie Girl

You're pretty sexy in that jersey too!

12. Football and gorgeous girls, doesn't get any better.