About Me ⭐️⭐️-A few questions with Pantera!-⭐️⭐️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by pantera, Jan 6, 2018.

1. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hey there!!!
    I just received a list of questions from a fellow board member and wanted to share the answers with you guys! If you have any additional questions, please ask! I'll answer anything and everything. :)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1) Do you enjoy outdates? What types of activities do you enjoy on a date?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE outdates. It just makes everything feel way more natural. I can get ready for anything! We can do it old school and go to dinner & a movie or we can do something wild that you've always wanted to try! I'm full of joy so anything is super fun to me!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

2) Do you have a favorite party? Position?

I don't have a favorite party! I like all different kinds. As far as positions, I like being on top or doggy!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

3) Do you enjoy gifts? What kind? Types of flowers?

I appreciate them!! Anything that makes you of think of me is special. Whether it be clothes, shoes, perfumes, gift cards, crystals, or toys, I'll love it. I'm not picky with flowers either! The brighter, the better.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

4) What do you look for in a man/ prospective client?

Respect, good hygiene and a great attitude!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

5) Do you have a favorite food/sweet treat?

Oh gosh. I have a sweet tooth for sure! I love Toblerones and Ferrero Rochers.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

6) Do you have twitter?

Yes! My handle is @BunnyPantera so if you haven't followed me yet, Please do!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

7) What are three things you can't survive without?

A hot cup of coffee, music and the internet!! :p

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
    JuniperJones, BigDaddy76 and PWC24 like this.
  2. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

How do you like to start off a party? Usually most girls offer to let me use the shower but I save that for after the party being that I usually do short parties.

ChloeCakes and pantera like this.
  3. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Do you enjoy receiving oral? Do you like a little dirty talking during sex?

pantera likes this.
  4. PWC24
    Chat with Me

PWC24 Well-Known Member

Took awhile to read the questions as that smile of yours is so captivating! Thanks for the info nice learning more about you!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  5. pantera
    Chat with Me

It depends! Usually I like to undress my guy slowly.. but if you’re into short parties, We’ll probably get right to it like a bunch of teenagers hehe ;)

Leroy Blankenship and t-wolves1 like this.
  6. pantera
    Chat with Me

Who doesn’t?! I love dirty talk. The nastier, the better. ;)

lover5 likes this.
  7. pantera
    Chat with Me

You’re way too nice to me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PWC24 likes this.
  8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@pantera on an outdate do you allow PDA?

What are your stats? Ie height bust size etc (apologies if I missed them somewhere)

What is your future goals? How long do you plan on being at the ranch?

Do you like going with the flow and just seeing what happens in a party?

Is chemistry important to you?

pantera likes this.
  9. pantera
    Chat with Me

Stats - 5’6, 145, 36DDD

Future goals: I am in cosmetology school now and more than halfway done! Shortly after that, I’m going right back to school to obtain my barbers license. My goal is to open up a salon by 30, then buy my first home and work here appointment only! :)

Going with the flow: Of course! Robot sex isn’t my thing lol :) I want it to be fun for the both of us!!

Chemistry: Very important!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    grizzly likes this.
  10. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

What do you like the most about yourself (personality trait or physical trait)?

pantera likes this.
  11. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Thank you for your honest answers! Some awesome goals!!

12. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel See me for an exclusive encounter

the three things you can't live with out I'm sure coffee is number one of the three lol

13. pantera
    Chat with Me

I forgot to answer the PDA question but yes I do! Holding hands, maybe a little touching and quick pecks would be ideal.

14. 1) what is your favorite color?

2) what do you like about working at the Bunny Ranch?

3) do you prefer appointments over Line ups?

pantera likes this.
  15. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a wonderful post! Book this beauty today!

16. pantera
    Chat with Me

•My favorite colors are black and royal blue!!
    •I like all of the great people I meet! Girls and clients!
    •Always!! But line ups are fun! Mostly when they pick me :)

17. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

LanaWest Your Model Bunny Girl Next Door

@pantera you are SO STUNNING... a total knock-out!! Thanks so much for letting us get to know you a little more!!!

pantera likes this.
  18. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you Lana!! Your new additions are amazing! ;)

19. pantera
    Chat with Me

Mmm.. I don’t know!! That’s a tough one.

Personality wise?- I kinda have Pollyanna syndrome.. lol I put a positive spin on everything..

Physical trait?- When I was younger, I used to get made fun of for having really big eyes and for smiling too big.. I did my best trying to hide both (Look at my old photoshoots! Lol) Now, I love my smile and my eyes the most. <3

20. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing all of your great information Pantera! xoxo

21. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

So do I! I could gaze into your eyes forever! ...and the smile? don't even get me started! Sooooo beautiful and full of life and joy! It was the first thing that drew me to you!

pantera likes this.
  22. pantera
    Chat with Me

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    "I read in your GFE thread that many of your customers are older men, introverts and intellectuals. Besides your obvious beauty, why do you think these types of men are drawn to you? ...oh yeah, and when you say "older men", how old are we talking about? lol;)"

I'm not sure how to answer this question at all.. My guess - I'm pretty cool to hang out with and a great listener.. and age doesn’t matter lol you’re only as old as the girl you wake up next to!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Question 2: What is your view on customers with physical disabilities or problems like ED?

Physical disabilities don't bother me and dealing with a man that has ED isn't as challenging as it may seem! Plus, there's so many alternatives to intercourse. I'd say maybe 3/10 people that come into the Bunnyranch have ED and they always leave happy! So no worries there.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Question 3: Are you more into intense "dates" or are you more of a slow and sensual romantic?

My old bio on the website described me as a mix of GFE/PSE. I'm very sensual ,but with an extremely naughty side. You'll just have to see for yourself. ;)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
  23. pantera
    Chat with Me

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1)Do you prefer a line-up or meeting someone in the MLB bar? Why do prefer one over the other?

I prefer appointments! If I had to choose between the two listed, I'd definitely choose the line-up option. When someone is sitting at the bar alone I don't have a problem introducing myself, but if there's a house full of girls waiting to introduce themselves I get pretty discouraged lol. I'd rather it be personal from the beginning.. If you make an appointment with me, YAY! If you choose me out of line-up, YAY! If you're sitting at the bar trying to figure out which of us you like the most, meh. :oops: I'm pretty shy lol

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

2) What makes a Pantera GFE "realistic"?

I go by how I feel and how my guy's body reacts. GFE is about chemistry more than anything. It's realistic because it is real.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

3) How did you get the name "Pantera"?

Madam Suzette named me! I think the name suits me well!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

4) What have you learned about people or yourself working at MLB?

So many things!! Is there any way you could be more specific @jax ?

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  24. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Great in detailed answers to all those questions! It just shows your personality and not to mention how beautiful you are!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

pantera likes this.
  25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I've gotten to know you better just by sitting at the bar. I'm pretty shy to and it takes me awhile to finally party with someone but this is helping me get to know more about you before we start partying!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

pantera likes this.
  26. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

This lovely lady has a sweet tooth, whos going to be her candy??

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

pantera likes this.
  27. pantera
    Chat with Me

Awww thank you Olivia! You are so sweet :) :) Hope we can do a cross over party soon! xoxo

28. pantera
    Chat with Me

I know right?! Who would have thought after all this time?! I thought I was friend zoned lol

Tony Dark likes this.
  29. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I will be sure to lick you right and talk as nasty as I can during our party.:p:p;);):):rolleyes:

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

LOL You were always in my Friends with Benefits Zone! I knew we were going to party I just didn't know when! I learn more and more about you each trip and it makes partying with you easier! I'm more comfortable with you and making it a 2 girl with Randy makes it a lot easier more Exciting and HOTTER!
    We are going to have a lot fun!

pantera likes this.
  31. pantera
    Chat with Me

I think we make a great trio :) :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

We are a GREAT TRIO! When I think about our friendships and personalities they compliment each other so well! I know you and Randy are going to take care of me and you are going to give me the HOTTEST two girl Adventures I ever had and have been waiting for! Because of that I'm not nervous I'm Excited! I know we are going to have a lot of Fun!

33. pantera
    Chat with Me

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1) What is your favorite "guilty pleasure"? (this might be food or a favorite tv show or book, or a favorite activity)

My favorite guilty pleasure? mmm.. I'm big on poetry! The last book I read is called Pillow Talk by Courtney Peppernell and I looooved it. Now I'm reading a new book called Smoke and Mirrors by Michael Faudet and so far, so good! :)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

2) If you could jump in a plane right now, where would you like to vacation?
    Kauai, Hawaii! I've done Oahu 3 times now and I'm ready to venture out. I'm going to hike, skydive and go tubing at the sugar cane canal! I already have it all planned out! lol :) Here's some pics from the last time I was in Hawaii. :)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

3) If you could go anywhere on an outdate, where would it be?

I love, love, love Lake Tahoe! It's beautiful and I've gotten to know the area pretty well.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

4) How would you relax a "Nervous Newbie"?

I don't have an actual technique! I'm just as nervous! Either I end up talking way too much or my guy does! LOL! I try really really hard not to talk about sex until we're both comfortable. It all ends up working out somehow. :)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    Leroy Blankenship and Ranch9898 like this.
  34. That beautiful face melts my heart.

1) What is your favorite kind of wine?

2) What is something that you have always wanted to do but never had the opportunity to do so?

3) Why do you like poetry

35. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Heres an important one what do you do if a client catches fillings for you? Personally it is pretty easy to become found of a person your spending intimate time with. I try to just think of the girls I see as friends and I'm doing the exact same thing as if we were together anyway so it doesn't really bother me. But I'm sure some people fall pretty hard especially if they are single or haven't really dated.