BunnyRanch Extreme Makeover

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jan 2, 2009.

1. The BunnyRanch was in need of some paint makeover for a few of the rooms and with the current state of the economy Dennis decided to save money and put the blonde squad to work. Wanna come join Air Force Amy, Bunny Love and Brooke Taylor for a paint party?

2. Pir8 and I can help if it's a fingerpaint party! Not guaranteeing how much paint will end up on the walls, but we will definitely have a hands-on experience!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Hell Yea Dennis I would love to paint with you guys but as Pi8swench said im not sure how much paint would end up on the wall....Cant Wate to meet you..Ill be there Tuesday...

4. hee hee you got that right amy

5. I will heat up the finger paints!

Call me today at 1 888 bunnyra and say I am expecting your call.

6. Wow that is Hot !!!!

Dennis does the Blond Team do any....Ejaulating ..oh I mean

Esavating work ? (LOL)

7. Amy you really should be a professional

fisherman also you know how to bait a hook

:oops: :oops:

8. Great pics, really makes me VERY envious of the paint brush 8)

9. Quit posting and get that painting done, I need you to build a deck for me to get my tan.
    HeHe

10. Amy, are you sure it wasn't plumbing? I thought heard Dennis say something about laying pipe... :D

11. Yes you got it, Amy needs to take cares of the pipes, do yours need cleaning? Mine do.

12. geeze have you ever thought of opening a "handy-woman" business?? They could be the "helping hand" to the working man.....oh wait haha they already are!

13. All I can say is OMG...OMG...OMG...Air Force Amy...you're just frigging gorgeous!!!!I can't wait to meet you!!!! :)

14. I was searching for the bid process to see if I could secure a contract but something tells me these projects are not open to the public....

For the record:

Don't smoke when you paint...you loose your excuse for taking a break

And watching AFA get drilled makes my tool box hard

Thanks for the posts

BK

15. You girls look fricken HOT hot hot hot. ;-) It looks like you still managed to be naughty while painting too. hehe. I think next time, you need another blond to assist you...

~Kristina~