Ruby Rae-Pure Bliss Revisited

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by stratocaster, May 3, 2012.

1. I saw Ruby for the second time today. As much as I enjoyed the first time, today was even better. Ruby knows how to connect on all levels, sexually, intellectually, and heart to heart. Ruby, you are such an incredible person. I am already looking to our next time together. Until then, I will replay our moments together every day (even every hour). Long live the Ruby Vibe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. She means even more to me now Snickerss. Ruby is so beautiful and classy...it is an amazing experience to be with her.

3. What a nice review, Stratocaster! :D

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I have heard the Ruby Vibe is incredible i will have to check it out sometime glad you had a great visit

5. Thanks Kira! I think it is very cool how the girls at the ranch support each other.

Thanks Kevin, and you heard right.

Thanks Solomon Kane. I read where you had an outdate with Ruby, and that is awesome. That would be a dream come true for me.

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review! I hope to meet Ruby one day and experience that Ruby Vibe in person!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great sentiments expressed of one incredible lady!

8. Thanks Big Al, I hope it happens for you.

Well said Origlegman!

9. You think I'm incredible and I think you are a very very special guy. You warm my heart when I see you because your personality is just so darn cute! I enjoy our time together tremendously and I can't wait for future parties together :) Thank you for a wonderful time, whackadoodle!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I have been thinking about my emails to you before our first party. They kind of went - I am very ADD, my nickname for myself used to be "the loser", I just found my phone in the fridge, I need to postpone my trip, I was exposed to a bat and need to get rabies shots, but gee whiz, I would like to have sex with you. I hope you get a chuckle looking back also. I think the next one will be the best yet, and I am so glad I crossed the Rubycon. Your (aptly named) whackadoodle. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Hey Snickerss,
    I have learned to laugh at myself, which is great, because I used to beat myself up whenever I did something stupid. Good example; when I was dropped off at the Gold Dust, I left my phone in the car. When I was dropped off at the airport, I left my suitcase in the car. Luckily, both drivers noticed. So, feel free to chuckle, it is good for our health. :D

12. Feel free to laugh, that is why I shared it. I have some much goofier ones that I shared only with Ruby though. Have a great Memorial Day!

13. What an awesome time! Great review. :)

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JustCurious4Now likes this.
  15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]