WendyDarling
Last Activity:
Mar 17, 2019
Birthday:
Sep 1, 1994 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

WendyDarling

Come fly away with me (;, Female, 29, from The Love Ranch

My hours are 11 am to 11 pm! I can’t wait to meet you! My email address is [email protected] if you want to chat Mar 17, 2019

WendyDarling was last seen:
Mar 17, 2019
    1. DaphneGaspard
    2. Marlin Groce Jr
      Marlin Groce Jr
      Welcome to BR's
      1. WendyDarling likes this.
    3. WendyDarling
      WendyDarling
      My hours are 11 am to 11 pm! I can’t wait to meet you! My email address is [email protected] if you want to chat
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 1, 1994 (Age: 29)
    What does a party with me look like?:
    I am a fun, friendly lady here at the Love Ranch. I strive to make every party a unique experience. Some of my special parties include feet fetish, golden showers, body painting, Dom/Sub, prostate massage, and Disney cosplay. With me, you never need to grow up.

What do I look like?:
    Originally from Washington D.C., I am a long way from home. I am hispanic and do speak spanish, although my light skin tone definitley doesn’t tell you that. I am 5’3”, and an all natural D cup. Both my tongue and my nipples are pierced, and that really adds to the excitement we will have in bed.
    My attire is generally six inch heels with a nice dress. I always have a sexy pair of painties underneath. Usually with a matching bra, and thigh highs if you request it.

What is my personality like?:
    In my free time I spend a lot of time with my two cats, Belle and Kat. Some of my hobbies include playing video games, painting, and dancing (both on a pole and off!). What do you like to do in your free time?
    My favorite band is Depeche Mode. My favorite books are Harry Potter. My favorite movies are anything animated Disney. My favorite food is Brie cheese. My favorite color is pink. My favorite TV show is South Park. Do we have anything in common?

Email me! [email protected]

Signature

We can visit neverland together...
    [​IMG]