StevenL's Recent Activity

1. StevenL replied to the thread POLL Type of Treats.

You know what it takes to get me to visit, Sonja [emoji16] Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Apr 20, 2018 at 6:11 PM
  2. StevenL liked isurfer's post in the thread POLL Type of Treats.

And guys, when the ladies come up to you and thank you, it shows their appreciation and class and can enhance your own reputation with...

Apr 20, 2018 at 5:03 AM
  3. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread POLL Type of Treats.

Something that all the ladies can enjoy is always such a nice gesture. It doesn’t have to be extravagant or from a specialty store (like...

Apr 20, 2018 at 5:03 AM
  4. StevenL replied to the thread POLL Type of Treats.

hmmm....I usually bring something for everyone and something just for the lady/ladies I am visiting. In the past Ive brought a few...

Apr 19, 2018 at 10:36 AM
  5. StevenL liked RoxyGold's post in the thread Random Thoughts With Roxy.

Jet lag is literally the world not revolving around you. :)

Apr 17, 2018 at 5:31 PM
  6. StevenL replied to the thread HOLY GANJA, Friday is 4/20!!!.

Yes, yes it is...as soon as my pills are down my throat Friday, I am heading to Colorado for the sales [emoji4] Sent from my KFDOWI...

Apr 16, 2018 at 8:43 PM
  7. StevenL liked 59FenderSuper's post in the thread HOLY GANJA, Friday is 4/20!!!.

And as a first offering, I have some Mudcrutch for you, from the Fillmore in San Francisco! EVERYBODY must get...well, you know ;) [MEDIA]

Apr 16, 2018 at 8:41 PM
  8. StevenL liked king_aaron's post in the thread Don't Hate.

"Why in the heck would I pay to spend time with a courtesan at a legalized Nevada brothel?" Well kind sir, I'm glad you asked. At the...

Apr 16, 2018 at 11:56 AM
  9. StevenL replied to the thread I did a thing today!.

I smoked some weed and worked on a new flower bed Im building off my deck

Apr 14, 2018