Harley83
      Welcome Starlyn
    2. Harley83
      Harley83
      Welcome Starlyn
    3. Marlin Groce Jr
      Marlin Groce Jr
      Welcome. Best Wishes on your tour at LRN's
      1. StarlynOrbit and Leo Goodale like this.
      2. StarlynOrbit
        StarlynOrbit
        Thank you so much! I am enjoying this house very much. All the ladies are lovely and welcoming.
        Jul 23, 2019
      3. Marlin Groce Jr
        Marlin Groce Jr
        Great to hear. have fun during your tour
        Jul 23, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    August 10
    Pleaser & Healer
    Hey Ranch enthusiasts! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I am a very athletic Amazon warrior, who also possesses a gentle soul. I am 5'7" with 36E very firm, natural breasts and a big fat ass thats great for grabbing onto!! I stay in shape with horse riding, hiking/walking, biking, yoga and dancing. I am attracted to all types of people and have a versatile and eclectic love style.

I'm heavily tattooed because I love skin art on me, but it is not a requirement of my lover friends. People say I am intimidating because of the way I look, but I assure you I can be just as socially awkward as you so no worries!! Lol. I am a big nerd, love science fiction and graphic novels. My favorite though is comedy so you put that all together and of course I am a huge Rick & Morty fan. I just love to laugh and I have a wickedly dark sense of humor.

Back home in the Bay Area I have an art studio and love printmaking, especially silkscreen, letterpress, and lino/wood cut. Working with the big presses is super fun for me, as I love to move around as much as possible while also making art. I also spend a lot of time in nature, outside and with animals. I love to train animals and so far I have experience training dogs, horses and rats. Yes, rats. I currently have a hairless rat, a dog and a cat and everyone is trained to get along.

My big goal here in the brothel is to get a bomb proof trail horse. Buy me a pony Daddy!:p

I am a skilled body worker and specialize in working with people with disabilities, recovering injuries and older people. Being of service is a big part of my life mission and I find the sex industry an amazing opportunity to do that. So thank you for that.

I do heavily gravitate towards fetish parties and anything that involves role-play and dressing up. I am a skilled Pro Dom and just love these types of parties. I am also a Pain/Pleasure Slut and have personally experienced all the toys and impact implements in my kinky wardrobe so I know what they feel like and how to use them on you.

I also love to spend time getting to know a person and building intimacy. There is nothing better than great sex, even if it's vanilla, followed up with a nice cuddle session. So cum on down to the Love Ranch and say hello, or shoot me an email and lets book a date!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Interact

Content:
    Phone Number:
    510-241-2034
    Twitter:
    StarlynOrbit

Signature