RougeNoir
Birthday:
Dec 12, 1989 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

RougeNoir

New Member, Male, 34, from Tampa, Florida

I really want to head for the Bunny Ranch and not be a virgin anymore, but I have to wait another year to go.... This sucks... Jul 13, 2019

1. AlexandriaMoon
      AlexandriaMoon
      Thank You for the follow. Check out my bio and follow me onTwitter! Look forward to meeting you❤
    2. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! Message me on here or email me: [email protected]
    3. RougeNoir
      RougeNoir
      I really want to head for the Bunny Ranch and not be a virgin anymore, but I have to wait another year to go.... This sucks...
    4. RougeNoir
      RougeNoir
      I wish there was a comprehensive list of women that specialize in virgins.
      1. Vixen
        Vixen
        I’ve had a couple virgins ;)
        Feb 28, 2019
    5. RougeNoir
      RougeNoir
      So many women here are fucking hot and I have to pick just one? I’m better off lifting a cruise ship over my head...
      1. Vixen
        Vixen
        No u can have as many as u want ;)
        Feb 27, 2019
        RougeNoir likes this.
    6. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hey Noir, have a nice day! :)
    7. BrooklynMoore
      BrooklynMoore
      Happy 4th of July
    8. BrooklynMoore
      BrooklynMoore
      Welcome to the boards RougeNoir. Make your appointment with a deposit so I can be available for you. Call 775 372 5251 ext 0
      Email [email protected]
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 12, 1989 (Age: 34)
    Hmmmm....

I'm not sure what exactly to post here, so I suppose I will be frank.

I've never been interested in dating, nor have I been really a social creature to begin with. Growing up with Asperger's has had it's downsides, and I always regret missed opportunities to lose my virginity, which is why I'm here (that and maybe making friends along the way).

I've been a "mild nerd" all my life. I enjoy video games, super hero movies, and anime that isn't creepy. My favorite bands are Breaking Benjamin and Sabaton, but I generally enjoy all kinds of music, besides country (sorry).

I'm pursuing a career as a freelance writer and maybe even starting my own film production company. One step at a time.

I believe that about covers it, but if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Thank you for your time.