Albums:
Birthday:
Sep 10, 1978 (Age: 45)
Home Page:
The 9" Breast of #NIN|Trent Reznor's Little Sister

Share This Page

RoseReznor

The 9" Breast of Nine Inch Nails #NIN, Female, 45, from Kit Kat Ranch

Live today and everyday at the Kit Kat Guest Ranch... Cum see why I am the 9” breast of Nine Inch Nails #NIN... Kisses, Rose Feb 18, 2018

RoseReznor was last seen:
Apr 11, 2018
    1. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Live today and everyday at the Kit Kat Guest Ranch... Cum see why I am the 9” breast of Nine Inch Nails #NIN... Kisses, Rose
      1. father-g likes this.
    2. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Live tonight until 2AM and tomorrow night until 2AM. Cum see why I am the 9" Breast of Nine Inch Nail... I am waiting for you. Kisses, Rose
      1. father-g likes this.
    3. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      I'm going to be here at the Kit Kat Ranch daily 12pm to 12 am...Cum see why I'm the 9"breast of Nine Inch Nails
    4. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      #NIN Rose Reznor Live at Kit Kat Guest Ranch, where are you
      1. Leo Goodale likes this.
    5. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Good Evening from the Kit Kat Ranch... Please come over for a visit...
    6. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Good Friday Afternoon what are you doing this Friday evening?? Ill be waiting for you here at the Caribbean party at the Kit Kat Ranch....
    7. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Hello from the Kit Kat Ranch!!!
    8. FarrahBanks
      FarrahBanks
      hi babe love your name love......Love Trent saw him many times even when he had dreads which made him hella sexy !!! loved NIN forever !!
      1. RoseReznor likes this.
    9. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Good evening from San Francisco, CA!
      2. Leo Goodale
        Leo Goodale
        Good Evening to you too. How are you doing?
        Jan 13, 2018
        RoseReznor likes this.
    10. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Hey there wonderland from San Francisco!! Missing all my sister Kitties and fun at the Kit Kat Brothel. Be seeing you on Jan 30th!
    11. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Good Evening Last Night Here at the Kit Kat Ranch, returning Jan 30th
    12. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Hello.... Sitting at the Pink Panty Palace Bar where are you??????
    13. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Good Friday Evening from the Kit Kat Ranch... Watching Love Ranch's Live Stream....
    14. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      HI there Wonderland!! #NineInchNails Rose Reznor here at the Pink Panty Palace Bar at Kit Kat waiting for you until 2AM. Please cum for me
    15. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Hangning @kitkatranch
    16. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Available now until Jan 9th everyday 2pm to 2 am.... Please, come in to visit at the Kit Kat Ranch
    17. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Waiting for you to cum hang out with me... NIN Rose Reznor
    18. Kasey Black
      Kasey Black
      Welcome, Rose! I am enjoying getting to know you a bit better. :)
      2. RoseReznor
        RoseReznor
        Likewise Kasey!! What a pleasure to meet u!! Such a great help with tons of insight... So happy to have you lovely ladies here at the Ranch with me... Couldn't do this without your support!!!
        Dec 30, 2017
        Kasey Black likes this.
      3. Kasey Black
        Kasey Black
        Let's make it a great new year!
        Dec 30, 2017
        RoseReznor likes this.
    19. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Hello BunnyRanch! I am hanging at the Kitty Bar at the Kit Kat Ranch!
    20. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Hoping to see you here at the Kit Kat Ranch... Please, cum see us!!! We are waiting here for you!
    21. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Hanging out at the bar.... Getting ready for a exciting Friday Evening First here at the Kit Kat Ranch...
    22. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Available now through Jan 9th at the Kit Kat Ranch
    23. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Good morning hope to see you very soon
    24. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      Welcome to the boards love! If any questions, always feel free to pm me:) xoxo
    25. Frankie Morgan
      Frankie Morgan
      hi sweetheart
    26. RoseReznor
      RoseReznor
      Hope you saw me on Live Stream at the Kit Kat Ranch......
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 10, 1978 (Age: 45)
    Home Page:
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?members/rosereznor.8362/
    The 9" Breast of #NIN|Trent Reznor's Little Sister
    Rose Reznor
    The Red & Black Rose
    Nine Inch Breast of Nine Inch Nails (#NIN)
    (Trent Reznor's Little Sister)
    Natural 34F (9” of Breast)

12 PM to 12 AM Everyday of the Week (except Thurs)
    Email me at: [email protected]
    Kit Kat Ranch Phone #: 775-246-9975

I am 5’3”, 130 lbs., Size 4 Petite, All Natural 34F-26-36 Licensed Courtesan at the World Famous Kit Kat Guest Ranch. I am Native American & Celtic. I have 2 degrees in Accounting and Business CIS. I am originally from Texas even though I do not have an accent, I still say ya’ll.

I enjoy music most of all, it’s the soundtrack of life and is playing whether I am dancing or not. Music and concerts are something I consider more than a hobby. I have seen more shows than I can remember. Some of my recent concerts and my favorite sounds: Nine Inch Nails, Tool, A Perfect Circle, System of a Down, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Bob Marley, Tribal Seeds, Sizzla, Burning Spear, Steele Pulse, Korn, Metallica, Sublime, Rage Against the Machine, and many more.

My work-out routine consist of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) training which to me is more than a work-out routine. MMA is a way of life. You either are 110% or not at all. I enjoy it as much as I do music. I also run at least 5 miles a day when I am not at MMA training. Plus, conditioning exercises for MMA. And, stretching with variations of the splits to help with running and MMA.

After a hard day’s work, I usually will be relaxing with the normal past time of working-out and either staying home and planning the next day’s schedule. Or, I go out in the city, SF for dinner enjoying providing companionship gentlemen such as you.

On weekends when I have time alone I will go shopping. I love trying on the latest trends. And learning new subjects, I have been known to pick a book up on a Friday and be done by Saturday night. However, those times are infrequent since I usually am scheduled elsewhere.

If you are here from out of town or local and needing some companionship, I am available to come and visit. Any occasion or just having some one-on-one alone time, I am a great conversationalist. I enjoy warming up the room with my personality and smile. I enjoy doing all sorts of activities and know the Reno/Lake Tahoe area. We can hang out at home or go out. I am open to all your ideas.

I am not your average courtesan. I am accustomed to meeting with C-Suite executives as my career in corporate management has trained me. This gives me a distinct advantage when choosing a courtesan that you would need to have by your side at a business meeting/dinner party. I have complete understanding of etiquette required when meeting business clients. I will be your girlfriend, Rose.

I can switch from “corporate/business” girlfriend to naughty BDSM girlfriend in a blink of the eye. Both girlfriends live in this all natural 34F hourglass body. I am dualistic by nature. You can have your cake and eat it too with me by your side. I am happy to be either good or bad!

I can do whatever your heart desires. I am the corporate business GFE, a BDSM switch, couples addition, two-girl parties, role-playing, virgins, foot fetish, or any other fantasy we dream up together.

I am available for any type of occasion. I only require advanced notice for scheduling purposes. If you need immediate attention I will see what I can do, just stop by at the Kit Kat Ranch and we can go from there. I look forward to chatting with you today!!!

With Love,

Rose Red & Black Reznor

Interact

Content:
    Phone Number:
    Kit Kat Ranch 775-246-9975
    Twitter:
    RoseReznor1978

Signature

Rose Reznor
    The 9" Breast of Nine Inch Nails #NIN
    Trent Reznor's Little Sister
    [​IMG]
    [email protected]
    Appointments / Booking Info
    At Kit Kat Ranch (775) 246-9975
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Shift
    Friday & Saturday 12PM - 2AM
    Sunday-Wednesday 12PM-12AM
    Tour Dates
    Now to April 14th
    April 25th til September 4th
    Current Menu Offerings:
    GFE, Outdates, Monthly Specials, Veteran Discounts, BDSM Switch, Couples Addition, Two-Girl Parties, Role-Playing, Virgins, Foot Fetish, Or Any Other Fantasy We Dream Up Together.