Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2023

Followers 1

Birthday:
Apr 12, 1964 (Age: 60)

Share This Page

MikeInNevada

Member, Male, 60

I was not born in 1964 ... born: early 50s. And I "aim to please" ... aiming for two smiles on two faces. = "Ask me how !!" LOL Oct 1, 2021

MikeInNevada was last seen:
Mar 25, 2023
    1. PhoenixRose
      PhoenixRose
      Hey there! Welcome to your new addiction….me! If you give me the chance, I hope to win over your affections and show you an amazing time you’ll never forget. I’d love to meet you and get to know one another. Feel free to come say hi at Sagebrush Ranch! You can also message me anytime here or email me at [email protected] X: PhoenixRoseSBR ♥♡♥ I can’t wait to hear from you! xoxo ♥ Phoenix Rose ♥
    2. TrinityGarcia
      TrinityGarcia
      Do tell me how!
      1. MikeInNevada
        MikeInNevada
        YIKES !
        My sincere apologies for not responding until now. I am a bit "dense" (nice word) when it comes to understanding how "certain" (we won't mention any names) websites work, so ... I didn't see your comment until NOW. My goodness ....
        To answer your question: "TGIF" ... are you familiar with this acronym ??
        May 8, 2022
    3. MikeInNevada
      MikeInNevada
      I was not born in 1964 ... born: early 50s. And I "aim to please" ... aiming for two smiles on two faces. = "Ask me how !!" LOL
      1. KikiLover likes this.
    4. MikeInNevada
      MikeInNevada
      "Ask me how !" LOL
    5. MikeInNevada
      MikeInNevada
      I ... "aim to please" ... to put smiles on two faces, not just one.
    6. MikeInNevada
      MikeInNevada
      Not born in 1964, I am "a child of the 50s'. It is impossible to change that date, though. Oh, well . . .
    7. MikeInNevada
      MikeInNevada
      I don't know who wrote that I was born in 1964, but it wasn't me.
    8. MikeInNevada
      MikeInNevada
      I have no idea who inputted my "date and year" of birth, but ... it wasn't me.
    9. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! Message me on here or email me: [email protected]
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 12, 1964 (Age: 60)