Share This Page

mack

Active Member, Male, 39, from CT

Frustrated Virgin Mar 12, 2017

mack was last seen:
Apr 24, 2017
    1. KarinaKaifova
      KarinaKaifova
      Hi babe we are having our annual St Patricks Crawl event this weekend. Come say hello and lets get to know each other better! XOXO -KK
    2. Know Me
      Know Me
    3. AishaShah
      AishaShah
    4. AishaShah
      AishaShah
      Hi @mack , I hope you are having an exquisite Sunday afternoon!

Stop by The Love Ranch North- your Pakistani Princess awaits!

|*| BOOK NOW (775)246-7252 |*||*| twitter@aishashah_007 |*||*| [email protected] |*|

I hope to hear from you soon,

XoXo
      AISHA SHAH
    5. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      happy birthday!
    6. mack
      mack
      Frustrated Virgin
      1. AishaShah likes this.
      2. AishaShah
        AishaShah
        I'd love to help! Send me a PM- we can discuss all the details!
        Aug 20, 2017
    7. JadeCapri
      JadeCapri
      Hi @mack
      I see you have recently signed up for our boards. Welcome and I hope you are having fun. I am always around and up to talk to new people and answer questions. IF you feel like talking, send me a message ;) Btw, I love CT.
      www.jadecapri.com
    8. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      HI MACK! HOW ARE YOU?
    9. CherryLane
      CherryLane
    10. BrandiMinx
      BrandiMinx
      Hello Welcome to the boards! :-)
    11. mack
      mack
      Virgin
      1. AishaShah likes this.
    12. FarrahRose
      FarrahRose
      Welcome to the boards. :)
    13. shelbystar
      shelbystar
      Hi mack! I am happy to see you! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you! ;)
      1. mack likes this.
    14. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      Welcome to our little community, @mack! Glad you're here :) - xoxo, Ruby - yourrubyrae.com
      1. mack likes this.
    15. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      Welcome to the message board love! I'm looking forward to getting to know you;) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask
  • About

Birthday:
    May 16, 1984 (Age: 39)
    Machinist
    Well, I'm a virgin as my status says. :) hehe I thought it was clever.

Anyway, I view myself as a virgin. I've only been with a women once, but I was a completely disgusted with the person. I only did it to get rid of the "virgin" label.

Here comes the sob story:
    As a small child, I had a small hearing impediment. Because I had trouble hearing and speaking I was viewed as different. Coming from an ultra-strict religious background didn't help me blend well with the public. I've never had friends. I would seldom hang out with others and never felt any connection or investment. This started my life of seclusion and detachment. Although having not fiends sucks, I like to think that this background cultured a intellectual outlet as my IQ is 140. Not insanely high, but not bad either. Then I attended a religious college where my seclusion habits worsened. In this environment I feel I was emotionally abused as I was told multiple times each day over the span of 5 years of how I was EVIL. For years after I graduated, I thought I was unfit for a women. Now, I"m Agnostic, but I sit outside the crowd and look in. I wish to be a part of a relationship, but always find some way to sabotage it before anything even begins. Self doubt and self-worthlessness are constantly my companions. Sometimes I cry because I just want to be with someone.