Jan 4, 2017
Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
September 25

Share This Page

KatMoon

Member, Female, from The Loveranch - North

Will be back @ The Love Ranch North November 10-16! Looking forward to seeing you! Oct 19, 2016

KatMoon was last seen:
Jan 4, 2017
    1. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Hey There! Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful day! Don't be shy Email me [email protected]
    2. 1hairluvr
      1hairluvr
      I guess this means that you're it
    3. KatMoon
      KatMoon
      Will be back @ The Love Ranch North November 10-16! Looking forward to seeing you!
    4. thelovedoctor
      thelovedoctor
      Kat I certainly wish I could be the memorable one to take your Brothel Cherry! hope someone will be smart enough to oblige, hope we meet one day.
      1. KatMoon
        KatMoon
        I'll be back in November, perhaps then?!?
        Oct 17, 2016
        thelovedoctor likes this.
    5. KatMoon
      KatMoon
      @ The Loveranch-North until the 16th
  • About

Birthday:
    September 25
    Hi all! I’m Kat Moon, thanks for checking me out!

I am a full-time nurse and a part-time facilitator of fun! I am new to the brothel experience, but a veteran in most things kinky and sexual. I am open-minded and not sexist; I don’t turn down half the population based on gender alone, LOL. Come alone or bring a friend, I guarantee we will all have a blast!

I enjoy pleasing, being pleased, and giving or having new experiences. Do you have a cherry I can pop? Can you find one of mine to claim?

I am a hedonist at heart with a bit of an evil streak. I get off on everything from vanilla fun to the intense world of BDSM. I can be your girl next door, your dirty little secret, your sensual Domme, or your sexual sadist.

I get just as wet stimulating your sensual senses as I get being consumed by your passions. We are all sexual beings regardless of our physical limitations, I will work within your abilities to provide you the validation you deserve. I am open to every level of experience, flexible (in more ways than one), and adventurous.

My skills include erotic massage with my personal blend of oils; deep throating, or I can let it gag me if that is what you enjoy; I can make a strap-on comfortable and arousing for any orifice or gender; safe use of restraints; any intensity you desire of floggers and crops that I craft myself; and if you desire a little scolding I can do that too.

Give me your secret desires and I will deliver a mind-blowing experience.

I am not full time at The Love Ranch so email me to schedule a party. See you on the message boards if you don’t catch me while I am in town. Don’t miss out on this sweet treat!!

You can also find me on Fetlife @ https://fetlife.com/home#everything

Interact