Thank you!
        Dec 22, 2018
      2. HARLEYS
        HARLEYS
        Charm my desire is to undress a lady
        Dec 22, 2018
      3. Charm
        Charm
        Well you can do that at Love Ranch North!
        Dec 22, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    February 25
    Hey, I'm Charm Harleaux. Upon seeing me, the first thing you'll probably notice are my legs, which seem to be favored by plenty. I am an advocate for physical & mental wellbeing, so I have a few hobbies that are key to re-filling my own cup. I'm a pleaser, and your satisfaction is top of mind, so in order to be able to be what you want and need, I need to maintain a clear psyche-no baggage. In my spare time, I enjoy running, delving into yoga and making beautiful, vibrant salads. Those are a few of my interests, and I'd be glad to hear about yours. What are your favorite daytime places to visit? Nighttime destinations? I'm open to all new experiences, and when you'd like someone to accompany you on an outing, contact me. There's so much to see and do, I'll let you be the guide.

In or outside of the room, my goal is to create an experience unique to me. I stand by my objective to fulfill your needs. I'm an open ear-I seek to listen first, then speak. Tell me your interests, fantasies, kinks-everything! The more I know, the more personalized the experience is.

Ideal date: Anything that allows us to get intimate-regardless the location, the value is held in the time spent together. We can cuddle, interlock fingers, let our hands explore each other, and whatever else your heart desires. For me, it's about the connection, and giving you something to remember. Tell me what you like, and relax. It'll be all about you.

My motto: Show, don't tell. I maintain a classy image, and uphold a high standard of self-value. Some things are meant to be a little reserved. Variety is the spice of life though, so I'd be more than willing to let you explore the other side of me.

I'm an open-minded person: share your thoughts/kinks/fetishes with me, and we'll take it from there. I look forward to meeting you!

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    Originalcharmxo