Avery Lee
Media:
Birthday:
November 15

Share This Page

Avery Lee

Well-Known Member, Female, from Kit Kat Ranch

It has been an adventure finally being back after so long! I will be available tomorrow for the start of a magical trip! Jan 22, 2020

1. Avery Lee
      Avery Lee
      Oh hi!
      1. Leo Goodale
        Leo Goodale
        Hi Avery. Glad to see you back on here. How have you been?
        Dec 6, 2019
        Avery Lee likes this.
      2. Avery Lee
        Avery Lee
        hehe hi, Leo! I know, isn't it great?! I am lovely, <3
        Dec 6, 2019
        Leo Goodale likes this.
      3. Leo Goodale
        Leo Goodale
        I know we've been speaking on Twitter a few times but I definitely did not expect this. Let me say: Welcome back to the boards and welcome to KitKat Ranch. Hope you will have a blast there. Makes me want to go to KitKat Ranch even more now.
        Dec 6, 2019
        Avery Lee likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 15
    Hi![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    My name is Avery Lee, and I am one of the kitties at Kit Kat Ranch!

I am a youthful and sweet girl at heart. It has always come naturally for me to be the definition of the soft spoken, well mannered feminity!
    I believe every man deserves to feel vulnerable and free to express their needs, and I am the perfect girl to bring that special touch
    I love to learn, and what better way than touch?!:)

I specialize in roleplay that consists of the girlfriend experience with a little bit of added kinky ☺️
    I am very giving and love when I hear a man reciprocate through dirty talk and ageplay! I am a little which means I indulge in DDLG! (Daddy dom little girl)
    I live to spoil my daddy and be rewarded too!
    The dynamic of an older gentleman and a younger woman fascinates me, and I love going deep in the forbidden desires and fantasies, with the little added mixture of a perfect part time girlfriend!
    Kisses and kink!