AveryLee

Picture 273

Picture 273
AveryLee, Feb 8, 2018
You, Leo Goodale, LarryK and 9 others like this.
    • Bruce75
      Kinda got that Selina Gomez hotness going on there. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
      You like this.
    • AveryLee
      @Bruce75 awww!!! She is beautiful <3! I will take that compliment. I've had a very VIVID sexual dream about her not too long ago:)! hehe
      LarryK and Bruce75 like this.
    • Bruce75
      I was hoping you'd see it that way. I think she's gorgeous as well. Ohhhhh....a sex dream you say?? Hmmmmm..... ;):p
      You like this.
    • AveryLee
      @Bruce75 haha!! yes. She had a pretty vagina in my dream, I must say ha.
      Bruce75 likes this.
    • Bruce75
      Not to be too vulgar or anything,but I'm sure yours is pretty nice looking too. But I think your eyes may be your prettiest feature. :)
      You like this.
    • AveryLee
      @Bruce75 How sweet!!:) Well, that's a great thing, because the eyes can never deceive you, they also never get old hehe. I also like my lips!
      Bruce75 likes this.
    • AveryLee
      @Bruce75 and yes, I think it's pretty!
      Bruce75 likes this.
    • Bruce75
      I just realized how think I've been laying it on with the compliments. Sorry. I see a pretty girl and it's like a automatic response. haha Pretty eyes and pretty v-jaja's!! Are you ready to marry me yet? lol :eek:
      You like this.
    • AveryLee
      @Bruce75 Keep 'em coming!!! :) <3 Hey!! I've wanted to do a Honeymoon party!
      Bruce75 likes this.
    • Bruce75
      hehehe.... Can I ask you something? Do you ever get tired of guys always telling you how sexy you are or constantly giving you cheesy lines? Please,let me in on your girly secrets. I swear I won't tell the other members of the Womenhood!
      You like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Loveranch North Pics
    Uploaded By:
    AveryLee
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    390.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1920px
    Height:
    1080px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).