REVIEW Alice tastes fucking amazing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by circusengineer, Jul 24, 2017.

1. I have had a fetish for sex workers for ages and Alice Little was my first experience. She was accommodating and amazing in every way. Very comfortable and thorough explaining what we could do as far as BDSM and able to work with my grad student budget. The girl is super tiny so I was able to hold her over my head while she was all tied up and eat her out for ages. I spent almost our entire time together with my face buried between her legs and I loved every second of it. She was forthcoming with useful oral tips that I am looking forward to using in the future. All in all it was a fantastic day and well worth the drive from the Bay Area. Definitely looking forward to similar trips in the future.

-CE

kmoney, auron79, Broadhildt and 2 others like this.
  2. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

I totally agree!!! I loved every second I was down in @AliceLittle holiest of holies and can't wait for a second helping!!!

kmoney likes this.
  3. We're about due to have another adventure together! I miss my sweet Jedi <3

kmoney and Khari like this.
  4. greeneyedude
    Chat with Me

greeneyedude Well-Known Member

Nice review, glad u had a good time

kmoney likes this.

5. Thank you! Hopefully you and I will have the chance to have some fun together too :)

6. greeneyedude
    Chat with Me

Sounds good , always willing to see a legend

7. Sounds like a plan! Be sure to PM me before your next trip out here, so we can get to know each other better :) I love getting to make new friends!

8. Mmmm, did you do analingus? Because she has absolutely sweet and scrumptious looking anus from what I have seen in some of her pics.

9. You'll have to come experience me for yourself, and satiate your curiosity!

10. greeneyedude
    Chat with Me

Me?

Not often, usually the gals have to beg me for it lol

11. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

We are always one in The Force!!! Hopefully soon in the flesh!!!

12. We are one with the Force, and the Force is with us ;-)

Khari likes this.
  13. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Haha yes that sounds like a great time with Alice.

14. We certainly had a great time lol

15. I hope you remember our time together CE when you next get some time off work.

16. Can't wait to start planning my next time with CE.

17. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I'm wondering if there are any bad images of you, because these are all delightful.

18. Thank you Jackson. I hope you're doing well.

19. AliceLittle likes this.
  20. IMG_4660.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. You look lovely in your new room Alice. I cannot wait until I get to see it.

22. A. Little pussy is mighty nice.

23. Me too. I've settled right in and am loving it.

;-) Thank you JAG