REVIEW The (Misty) Matrix had me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

“The Matrix” is my all-time favorite movie, so when a heart-stoppingly gorgeous young lady using the moniker Misty Matrix joined the Bunny Ranch team in mid-2016, it caught my attention in more ways than one. Misty is a former gymnast and aspires to be a physician, so this combines two things I find very attractive – physical fitness and intelligence. Misty describes herself as a “nerd,” meaning she loves books on psychology, history, and medicine; she likes to watch documentaries. That was right up my alley. I reached out to Misty to find out when she would be at the Ranches, and booked an appointment with her for a Saturday night.

When I arrived at the Bunny Ranch, the hostess went to call Misty and I sat down and watched a few seconds of the LiveStream webcast being produced, with Kiteh Kawasaki behind the camera, focused intently on her electronic gear. It was fun to get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the show I watch most weeks. Sarah Greenmore and Randy Ryder were hosting, and I saw Felony and Entice Love being interviewed.

Misty came out in a one-piece form-fitting yellow outfit which looked great. We sat down together at the bar and chatted a bit. I had a Sex on the Beach and she had a Bunny Blast. (Bar is cash-only, btw) I admit I'm not the best at bar conversation, particularly when I'm gazing into into the most beautiful blue eyes.

I had hoped to take advantage of her outdate special – quesadillas at Ole Ole restaurant in the Gold Dust West in Carson, but I hadn’t budgeted for the ranch outdate minimum. We settled on an amount of time for a certain amount, took care of business and got a complimentary bottle of wine.

Misty’s body was as hot as I imagined. I asked her to start off with a lap dance and she knew was she was doing. I loved watching her hips sway. A strong wind, ahead of a weather front that brought snow and cold, rattled the windows while we heated things up in her room. Misty was kind and sweet in the bedroom. She enjoyed everything we did and was fine with me directing the action. I did a little body worship of her on my knees – I have a weakness for strong abs and Misty’s athleticism meant she had a fine, hard set indeed.

After we finished up, we cuddled for a minute, had a glass of wine, and I gave her her gift. As an aspiring surgeon, she was very pleased with the MCAT test prep cards I got her and also happy to find that I was the one who had given her the neurosurgery textbook near Christmastime. “I’m going to read all these!” she exclaimed happily, thumbing through the big stack of cards. We looked at a few of them together and I couldn’t believe how much I’d already forgotten. I work in academic medicine and love being around bright, motivated young people. Seeing Misty’s enthusiasm brought me much satisfaction. Misty already knows about hard work and time management, having been a gymnast at a very high level of competition. I predict her ambition and zeal for learning will serve her very well.

For those of you who want to party with Misty in the future, I have a few gift suggestions. Give her things to feed her mind as she prepares for her future career. She will definitely feed and satisfy your sexual desire, at least until you find yourself hungering for her again.

Textbook on Neuroanatomy:

https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Clinical-Neuroscience-Paul-Young/dp/1451173296/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489107144&sr=1-1&keywords=basic+neuroanatomy

Textbook on Principles of Surgery

https://www.amazon.com/Schwartzs-Principles-Surgery-10th-Included/dp/0071796754/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489107205&sr=1-1&keywords=Principles+of+surgery

Textbook on the basic and clinical anatomy of the spine:

https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Clinical-Anatomy-Spine-Spinal/dp/0323026494/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489107296&sr=1-1&keywords=pathology+of+the+spine

Textbook on Neuro-Oncology:

https://www.amazon.com/Neuro-Oncology-Essentials-Mark-Bernstein/dp/1604068833/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489107371&sr=1-1&keywords=neuro-oncology

Book on Medical School admissions:

https://www.amazon.com/Medical-School-Admissions-Guide-Week/dp/1936633809/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489107463&sr=1-1&keywords=medical+school+admissions

Insider's Pre-Med Guidebook: Advice from admissions faculty at America's top medical schools:

https://www.amazon.com/Insiders-Pre-Med-Guidebook-admissions-Americas/dp/1514300222/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1489107503&sr=1-2&keywords=medical+school+admissions

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  2. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Misty is amazing. I have been with her several times, very sweet, with a slight soft southern-actually more California accent. Possibly the most amazing looking bunny that I have ever been with.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    kmoney likes this.
  3. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Excellent review Broadhildt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broadhildt likes this.
  4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

What a wonderful and eloquent in its details review Broadhildt. It sounds like the two of you had a great time and awesome connection and hope you both get to have many more!!

kmoney and Broadhildt like this.
  5. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

That was a fun livestream show. I'm glad you got to see behind the scenes! Misty is a super hot!!

Broadhildt and kmoney like this.
  6. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thank you as always for the kind words, Bryce. Sorry I missed you by a week or so. Hope to meet you this summer, perhaps. Best wishes.

kmoney likes this.
  7. This makes me so happy- getting to read of someone else's enjoyment always has a way of making me smile! I'm glad you two hit it off and had a great time together!

kmoney likes this.
  8. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Okay, guys, I hope you all have ordered some of the items off the suggestion list here for when you see Misty. ;-)

kmoney likes this.
  9. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Good to see that Misty's back on the boards! Thanks for the new pictures, Misty - brings back good memories. xo
    [​IMG]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I feel the exact same way!!!

-Sexy Thoughts
    Randy Ryder

Broadhildt likes this.