Ruby stockings party!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by griff307, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Here is my review as promised Ruby! Friday my day to see Ruby didnt start out so well. I flew out from Phoenix to end up in Sacramento cause of weather. Had to fly back to Phoenix and finally got into Reno around 6:30PM half hour before I was supposed to see Ruby. Glad I called the Ranch to let them know what was going on, didn't want Ruby to feel I stood her up. Finally made it to the Ranch didnt even have the time to feel nervous cause I was in such a hurry to get there. But when I walked in and saw her, all the anxiety of the day quickly vanished. She looked so gorgeous, her pictures are stunning but seeing Ruby in person was just amazing. She was wearing the black stockings I liked and did that multiply her sexiness ten fold! I got my Jameson and Coke and sat with Ruby, we chatted for a bit and it was just awesome how easy it was to talk with her like we were old friends catching up.

Negotiations were a breeze although I should have came more prepared to what I actually wanted to do, but Ruby helped me out with that and I knew this was gonna be fun big time. Now Ruby knows my thing for stockings and she had all three colors I liked ready and waiting. She tried on the white and tan colored stockings and I absolutely loved it. But the black stockings were the best out of all three hands down. Just the way the contrast of her skin and the stockings was driving me nuts! Even just watching her put them on one by one was a sight I'll never ever forget. The way they felt as I ran my hands from thigh to feet I was just in heaven, the silky smooth feeling was intoxicating.

I've always had a thing for secretaries and requested Ruby wear a secretary outfit for our party. We spiced it up a little bit adding some role play, now I knew going in I wanted the role play but I stood there like an idiot when I realized I didnt even think of what role playing scenario to go with. Luckily, Ruby was very patient and being the smart one she came up with something good that I really enjoyed. Shes definitely mastered the art of seduction cause thats exactly what she did, that tight pencil skirt and seeing her beautiful legs encased in those black stockings, I'm really surprised I didnt drool. Both her and I knew it was time to take things to the bed, then off came the clothes! Ruby asked if I wanted her to keep the stockings on and of course I said yes!

I've heard in Ruby's videos that she loves to be eaten out, and believe me I found out really quick that is definitely true! Just seeing her quiver to orgasm was a sight to see! After catching her breath, Ruby returned the favor and I must say she has some real skill there for sure. The sex was even better though, tried different positions, doggie was my favorite and I think Ruby enjoyed that as much as I did. Afterwards, we just relaxed on the bed and chatted for a bit. Both of us were worn out I knew I was gonna sleep good when I got back to the hotel. Considering this was my first experience with a redhead, I can see why everyone keeps coming back for more.

Ruby thanks for an awesome time, I really really enjoyed it! I hope to see you again soon!

2. Baby! I had such a good time before, during, and after our party! You are such a cutie with a genuinely sweet and funny personality. You were such a good camera man and so patient with me if I didn't like a picture ;) Playing secretary with you was also a lot of fun.....Mr. G! :lol: I can't wait to see you again and you stay safe in all your future endeavors! Kisses and hugs to you, sweets.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

<3 Ruby Rae

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Nice to read your review of her. I heard that you have traveled for long hours and she was happy that you made it. I am happy that you got you role play the way you wanted, even though you didn't really know how it would happen. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. Yes, he had quite the adventure getting here! but we had a great time so that made up for it :D

6. This RR loves the other RR in the house :D Muah! Don't leave tomorrow :(

7. Why thank you, Willow! You are sexy all of the time! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. I will say the pics of Ruby in stockings are smoldering, I can invision bursting into flames seeing her in person with them on (and off)!! I may have to add the stockings party to my list of do's when I get up to the ranch in the next month or so. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

9. Me too! Two girl role playing party? Hmm..... ;)

10. You have a lot of to-do's! :D I can't wait to check them all off! ;)

11. Thank you, Kira :) Kisses kisses kisses! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I will get on that ;) I think a Ruby's Parties thread featuring role playing may be necessary!

13. I'll keep ya posted :D

14. This party inspired my Stockings and Seduction party and you can read all about it and look at the pictures by clicking the link in my signature :D

15. I'm so ready for round 2 Ruby!!! Glad to have helped inspire this party! :wink:

16. I'm so ready for round two as well! It's been much too long and I need a photographer :D Let's have some more stockings fun!

[​IMG]

17. I'll be more then willing to be your photographer again :wink: , you can bet I'll take some even better pics then the last time haha. I'm no pro but I'll try to pick up where your photographer left off in pic above and this pic :D

[​IMG]

18. I want another stockings party! :twisted:

19. So do I! One of these days I'll have to make it out there again and see ya! Maybe you'll have to post a stockings pic to motivate me lol. :wink:

20. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Ruby is beautiful

21. Lookie what I found! :D From our party!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. architect7714
    Chat with Me

architect7714 Well-Known Member

Count me in. I'll bring my tube socks and the GoT heels. You bring those black lace thigh highs. I like the mirror.

23. Oh wow you still have those pics! If thats not motivation, I dont know what is lol. You had an awesome photographer from the looks of it! :D

24. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Great shots [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] There is nothing that can compare to a Ruby "stockings" party!!! Truly unforgettable!!! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Wow! Ruby in a secretary outfit?.. I bet that was an ultra sexy sight! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

RubyRae likes this.
  27. One of the best parties I've ever had, I hope with Ruby back to have a repeat!! :D

RubyRae likes this.
  28. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Anxiously awaiting our next meeting, sweets! xoxo

griff307 likes this.
  29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

30. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

31. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Roxanne! It was so much fun to role play! ;)