COCO BRANTLEY (Post 3)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Yes, CoCo returned to the MLBR in early June and we had our fourth 1.5 hour GFE party this year. Why so many parties with the same lady when there are so many other beautiful and desirable ladies to choose from? Have a party and spend some quality time with CoCo and you will know why.

The intimate, pleasurable, and fun activities with CoCo should be experienced by all. Just ask and she will satisfy your every desire. How often do you get to experience a 10?

2. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

Time with you is always fun and pleasurable for us both and I do love fulfilling your every desire!!! I am looking forward to your next trip...and I know all of the other girls are too! It's always nice having you around the house. Sending you a big kiss!!! xoxo...CoCo

3. I second that :) It was very nice meetin you, I was glad when you knew who i was from the message board! Hope to see you around the house again soon :)
    ~Bentley Jo

4. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

Another fun time for @Harold and I....

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @CocoBrantley fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @CocoBrantley with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]