***AN EVENING WITH RUBY RAE-BETTER THAN "BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S" ***

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by origlegman, Jan 21, 2017.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I have known Ruby Rae since her first working days at the Love Ranch. Ruby is a smart, beautiful, charming and infectious woman with many talents and I quickly became a huge fan. I was sad when I heard she hand left the Ranch and I was overjoyed when I heard she would be returning.

People who know me, are aware that I'm a huge movie buff having grown up on the peripherals of the motion picture business. One of my favorite films is "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and one of my favorite actresses is Audrey Hepburn. In this film, Audrey portrays Holly Golightly, a stylish, fascinating and intriguing woman. As the film progresses, we discover that Holly captures the heart of everyone she encounters. Ruby Rae is my Holly Golightly.

Since her return, I have had the pleasure of reconnecting with Ruby. As I entered the parlor for my reunion appointment, I was quickly greeted by Ruby, impeccably dressed and soon received one of her glorious hugs. Ruby has always been a stunning beauty but during her absence, her beauty has really blossomed. She now possesses an even more regal beauty unmatched by any others. Ruby is also a very intelligent woman and she is someone who is fun to simply hang with as you will never be bored.

I am not one to go into specific details with regard to my parties as I believe those moments deserve to be kept private. Suffice it to say that Ruby continues to be a very creative, passionate, compassionate and fascinating lover. My times spent with Ruby contain moments I will always remember and treasure. I once again left the Love Ranch a very happy, content and satisfied man.

Ruby, I want to thank you for continuing to be the effervescent and unique woman that you are! I am looking forward to many more adventures as we continue our search for Cat.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    kmoney, Lake Show, Slugushi and 7 others like this.
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

One of my longest clients (like, literally one of the first five ever!) and one of my best friends :) I love spending time with you. We laugh so much and I am always in a better mood when you're around! Thank you so much for putting up with me all these years! ;) Happy to know you, my love. You have made my journey in this industry infinitely better.

xoxoxoxo

kmoney, Lake Show, Broadhildt and 2 others like this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review! Wonderful to have such an easy rapport with her!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

RubyRae, kmoney and origlegman like this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif]Thank you Big Al! Ruby is a very special woman and she makes our time together lots of fun!!! :)[smilie=happy.gif]

RubyRae and kmoney like this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]It goes without saying that I love spending time with you and the laughter we share together will always remain unforgettable!!! I also have to thank you for putting up with me as well since it's a well know fact that I can often be a major dufus!!! Just ask Jade!!! ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

My niece loves Breakfast at Tiffany's
    I wonder why I attract so many little brats hahahaha
    Just kidding... a little hahaha
    She is fun and funny to be around. The sex is just the extras that I wouldn't expect, but get to have with her and on that note, I must agree with you T-Bone.

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

It's true. Sometimes I'm a little bit of a brat.....and you both love it! ;)

kmoney and origlegman like this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

:confused:;):D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Oh come on now, a little bit???? Regardless, I'll always love you!!!:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  9. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Nice review Origlegman! ;)

kmoney and origlegman like this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thank you Brandi for your kind words!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and BrandiMinx like this.
  11. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

Your welcome ;)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Brandi, you are always just the sweetest!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and BrandiMinx like this.
  13. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Very nice and accurate review of the lovely Ruby Rae!

14. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you @origlegman
    Your such a gentlemen & always say such nice things.
    I hope you come down to see me at LRV sometime ;)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman and kmoney like this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you Doc! That complement coming from you means a lot!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Adding this review to my review thread soon :)

[​IMG]

17. Lake Show
    Chat with Me

Lake Show Well-Known Member

Great Review of Miss Ruby Origlegman. This has been my experience as well. Ruby is definitely one of a kind which is why she is one of my all time favorite ladies.

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you Lake Show!!! I can't agree more!!! Ruby became one of my favorites the moment we first met!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    Lake Show and kmoney like this.
  19. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

This is a great review. Ruby fascinates me in how diverse and genuine she is. I look forward to continuing getting to know her through the boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

origlegman and Lake Show like this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you for the complement kmoney. Ruby is indeed a fascinating woman and she will keep you on your toes!!! Time spent with Ruby is time well spent!!! She is a real charmer!!![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I think it's time we begin work on a sequel!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Docrocker likes this.
  23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

origlegman likes this.
  24. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Happy you both shared a great experience! xoxo

origlegman likes this.
  25. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Hehe, I'm missing you!!!! Get back to my room ASAP! :)

[​IMG]

Haley Lisbeth, origlegman and kmoney like this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I will be seeing you soon love!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Haley Lisbeth and origlegman like this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Well my love, I have just finished my script for our sequel. Are you ready to get started?;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Always! ;)
    ------------------------

Haley Lisbeth and origlegman like this.
  30. Haley Lisbeth
    Chat with Me

Haley Lisbeth Well-Known Member

Ummm.. could you be any cuter? You're frick'en adorable.. and sexy.. and sweet.. and I can't imagine any guy not wanting to book with you.

origlegman likes this.
  31. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

origlegman likes this.
  32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hot over you.gif]Makes me realize how much I miss gazing into those baby blues!!!;)[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  33. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

origlegman likes this.
  34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Once again, I find myself missing gazing into those beautiful baby blues! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.