Summer Paige

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by time_twist, May 31, 2008.

1. I partied with two ladies at the Moonlight and one lady at the Bunny Ranch II, and started it off with Summer. I think next time I will end with Summer, for reason I will state soon.

When I arrived I got a lineup, but was already had a few ladies chosen, including Summer who I had conversed with quite a lot. So when I saw her I quickly chose her and went on a tour. We agreed on a party and got down to business.

She quickly undressed and let me just say she looks even better naked than clothed. I won't get too into the details of the party, but will say that her oral skills were good. She has nice large natural breasts, that I had had a lot of fun playing with. Not to mention a great smile.

She has a very upbeat attitude, and is very energetic during sex. This energy is contagious, and I got a little too into the party and strained some muscles in my back, and had a bit of a problem the next two days. which is why I say that next time if I ever get to party with her it will be the last party.

So thank you Summer for the good time, and I definitely hope to see you again.

2. Babe you have me cracking up I'm sooo sorry I didn't mean to hurt your back lol !!! I'm glad you had a good time because I know I did :lol: I pride myself in satisfying you and it sounds like that is just what I did !!! I promise next time I'll take it easy on you...OK I was lying...All I can promise is that round two is always better than round one !!! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON AND KEEP IN TOUCH !!!

YakimaFun likes this.
  3. Actually it's not you that has to go easy on me, its me getting a bit too into it. in other words me going easy on me.

4. MAYBE NEXT TIME WE'LL STRETCH FIRST LOL !!!

5. Re:

"A limber" party. I like the sound of that!

YakimaFun likes this.
  6. Honestly this was a complete accident :mrgreen: !!! I just love to get WILD in the bedroom !!!

YakimaFun likes this.
  7. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

I miss Summer Paige & Maya Love!!!

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg