REVIEW Ada Marie - She's a Sweetheart

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I first noticed Ada on the message board and Twitter a few months ago and we started to chat. Then I saw her on Ustream and saw how naturally pretty and how upbeat she is. I loved her natural red hair and expressive blue eyes. So I made arrangements to see her one night early in the week during my recent visit.

I had fun meeting and hanging out with Ada and leading up to our party I got to see her at Karaoke and in the VIP room one night when I was “photographer” for a group pic for the ladies dressed as schoolgirls. She is a very bright young lady and I enjoyed talking to her before going back. She is very easygoing and negotiations were also smooth. I ended up partying twice with her during the week, first a longer then shorter party. I enjoyed every moment the bedroom with Ada. She’s a real sweetheart with great patience and she reads queues very well too! I was really enjoying her long red curls and so she intentionally flipped them in my direction while going for the BJ. That's only part of it and the rest I will leave to your imagination.

Ada is an absolute joy to be with and I do plan to see her again in the future. Thank you Ada doll! I can’t wait until next time!

2. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

Aww, thank you love!! I can't wait to see you again soon!

foreverman and Docrocker like this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well done Doc...nice words for a fun lady...especially when naked under her fuzzy blanket :)

Docrocker likes this.
  4. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Nice review Doc I'm kinda jealous and I hope to have some alone time with Ada on my next adventure at the Ranches

Docrocker likes this.
  5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Thanks Jimmy! You will certainly have a great time alone with Ada!

6. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

awwh good for you Ada I'm so happy to see such positive reviews you deserve to be appreciated; you are a real doll [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Docrocker likes this.