REVIEW Going Pink Was Heavenly With Adrianna Amore

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Things always happen for a reason; I really do believe that. I first saw Adrianna in person last year during my ranch visit but I was occupied and couldn’t talk to her. I will tell you she is as beautiful in person as in her pics. I emailed Adrianna when she replied she was ultra sweet with her response on top of my memory of how beautiful this girl looked when I first laid eyes on her.

It turns out her response was perfectly timed because I already knew I was coming to Suzette’s Heavenly Pink Birthday Party Dec 4 and I thought that might be a great night for us to meet, have great fun and then have a nice love session. She was excited about that and I was elated so we made plans and I called the office to make it official. She seemed so genuinely sweet that I knew we would hit it off! We got to know each better and the lead up to the event was really special. She always managed to reply to my messages. I sent her flowers a few days before I arrived to show my appreciation for all she has done so far.

I showed up early the day of Suzette's B day Event to make final plans for the evening. I knew before arriving I was going to be generous with her because I wanted to spend some nice time with her and it was a big night for the both of us. She was equally generous with her time and negotiating with her was a breeze. We both admitted how nervous we were yet once we started talking it was so easy. I gave her a little gift and a pink wrist corsage that went very well with her outfit.

We mingled a bit at the party that night and I never felt rushed. We enjoyed some of the festivities, including some of the games and then went back to her room and our long awaited intimate encounter began. I don’t kiss and tell but I will tell you that Adrianna one sexy lady and I thorough enjoying exploring her curves and she loves to please in return. We took a steamy shower together at some point and that was extra special. I highly recommend you book her and you will see for yourself!

Adrianna I had so much fun getting to know you! Thank you for such an amazing evening with great memories! I will miss you girl!!

Docrocker
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Great review! Adrianna is such an awesome lady, and im glad you had a great time with her during the festivities!

Docrocker likes this.
  3. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a nice review.
    Sounds like you had a great time!
    ;)

Docrocker likes this.
  4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks gLip! I appreciate it. She really is a sweetheart of a girl!

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thank you Miss Brandi. Much appreciated. It was a very memorable evening!

brandiminx likes this.
  6. What a wonderful review of such a classy and wonderful lady! Thanks for sharing!

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

8. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Happy you both shared a great experience! xoxo

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

so happy for you
    [​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!