COCO BRANTLEY

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

CoCo was selected as Bunny of the Month for January for many reasons. View her pictures in the Photo Gallery and you will see some of the reasons.

CoCo and I had gfe parties in January and March. She is sweet and very accommodating. I was very pleased and satisfied to have CoCo as a girl friend and you will be also during your party.

We were celebrating my birthday. Coco produced some whipped cream, which after being applied to a couple of strategic spots, made two nice “boob” cakes. I got to lick the frosting from the cakes. A fun experience and the best cakes that I have had in a long time.

In addition to the usual, ask for a bubble bath. A perfect ending to a party that you will not forget.

2. Thank you so much for the sweet time we had together. I had such a wonderful time being a part of your birthday celebration....whip cream and all!!! I can't wait until I see you again! Keep in Touch and Stay Sweet!!! I have a surprise for you...email me!!! xoxo...CoCo

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time with Coco I can't wait to add my own Coco Review ranch report

4. CoCo seems nice. I hope to meet her next time I'm at the ranch. Congrats!

5. Stunningly beautiful is only a % of what she has to offer... WOW. COCO AND ANNA S.

6. Thanks Kevin! You will soon be writing your review...and I'm imagining it right now, but I will keep it a surprise!!! See you soon. xoxo...CoCo

7. Thanks Edwin! I hope to meet you next time as well! xoxo...CoCo

8. You are too sweet stealth! Can't wait until you visit BunnyLand!!! You are going to have a wonderful time here! xoxo...CoCo

9. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

I remember the first time Harold walked through the door of the BunnyRanch, not knowing that even as I have arrived back after 10 years he is still part of our Bunny Family. Harold picked me from a lineup as he was a first time patron and didn’t make an appointment. I walked him to my room, the first one on the right down the original hallway. He was here to celebrate his birthday and I wanted to do something for him that made his birthday memorable! This was the first of many parties for Harold and I’m very much looking forward to seeing him on his next visit soon.....

Kisses....CoCo

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @CocoBrantley fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]