My three days in paradise (CoCo, April, Jay J, Maya, Audrey)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by changeling, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Before I start, I want to thank CoCo, April, Jay J, Maya, and Audrey for some amazing parties. Each of them was so unique and amazing and I'll never forget any of them!
    I also want to thank Honey Bunny and Kandi Hart who while I didn't get to party with them this time were so much fun to talk to.
    Last and most definitely not least my neverending thanks to Dennis, Suzette, Cindy who made my stay even more incredible than I had thought it could be. You three were very generous to me and I appreciate it so much.

My trip to the Bunny Ranch technically began with a cancelled flight causing me to miss out on my original appointment with CoCo as well as the awesome St. Patrick's Day party (so I'm told). I did finally make it out there on Sunday and was able to talk to CoCo and arrange an appointment for the afternoon. The time could not pass by quickly enough, but finally it was time for my appointment. Driving to the Bunny Ranch the first thing I remember was laughing at the road signs alongside the driveway (I won't spoil them). :) Ever since I was planning my trip I wondered whether I would be nervous at all since I hear a lot of people do get nervous. As I approached the gate there wasn't nervousness, only a feeling of pure excitement as I realized what a great time I was in for. A few minutes after I got inside and let them know I had an appointment with CoCo she arrived in the parlor. Despite only having a few hours of sleep from the aforementioned party, she looked incredible. She took me on a tour of the ranch showing me some of the special rooms they have as well as the jacuzzi. CoCo was eager to spend time in the jacuzzi, but I wanted to save it for a later party (and I did). For those who haven't met her, CoCo is so sweet and down to earth and I think she would put even nervous people at ease. We took care of the business stuff without any problem and she gave me some suggestions for what we could do since this was my first time. After a wonderful massage with oil (her hands were so soft) I was all ready to go. Admittedly I didn't last too long the first time, but having been my first time I learned a lot about my own body and knew what I'd need to do to change that for next time. After I was a little recharged (though definitely not fully) we tried a few more things and a few more positions. Let's just say I finally get the "strawberry" references now and found out there's a little special skill that I'm apparently not too bad at. ;) After CoCo helped me a second time we were getting close to the end of our time together so I took a shower to clean off the massage oil. Afterwards we hung out in the parlor together for a little bit since I was eager to watch a lineup. We hung out for a while, but I didn't see a lineup. Since CoCo needed some rest, we said goodbye to each other. Before the day was over I knew I wanted to spend more time with CoCo. She was the perfect choice and made my first time so amazing and memorable. I made sure to schedule another appointment with her for the last day I'd be there since I didn't want to take the risk that she wouldn't be available.

On my second day I didn't make any appointments and wanted to have a lineup. After the girls lined up I picked April Love. We went back to her room and she suggested a two-girl party with her cousin Jay J. When I had initially checked out the lineup for that week I saw Jay J on there, but there aren't any pictures of her on the website yet so I didn't know who she was... but I'm glad I know now! Jay J is so pretty and needs to get pics put up pronto so people know who she is. I initially wasn't too interested in the idea of a two-girl party since I'd had two strippers at once before and didn't particularly enjoy it, but April convinced me that this was entirely different...and she was right! Jay J came in and introduced herself and the three of us headed down to the larger VIP suite for more room. April is very sensual with supple breasts and when she looks at you you could just melt. Knowing what to expect, things lasted longer with April. Afterwards I put my newfound skill to good use on Jay J and she seemed to enjoy it very much. I then put this skill to use on April who warned me that she doesn't "tap out easily." Nonetheless with a little time she "tapped." :)

Around the middle of that party, I met Maya Love who was going to be one of my appointments for the following day and had just returned to the ranch. April, Jay J, Maya, and I took a quick tour of some of the VIP suites since I hadn't seem them yet. They are very nice! Afterwards April, Jay J, and I finished our party making sure that all three of us would be enjoying ourselves at the same time, if you get my drift.

I hung out with Maya and CoCo in the parlor that night since I was drained. Since I had appointments with each of them the next day we decided to combine them into another two-girl party.

CoCo and Maya have great chemistry and get along so well. Let me tell you something right now. If you're interested in the best two-girl party, pick one of the girls and then talk to her to see whom she recommends. While any two-girl party will be a lot of fun, it's even MORE fun when the girls already have great chemistry. We spent a little time in the room sipping champagne while picking out some good music to play. After convincing me to give them a little strip tease to the music (I cant remember the song, but I know I was singing along), I layed down and we started having even more fun. While CoCo helped me out, I was able to help out Maya. Afterwards we spent a little time in the room before making our way to the jacuzzi to relax while I got my wind back. CoCo had been eager to get into the jacuzzi from Day 1, so there was no way I was going to deprive her of the opportunity. :) I had a great time just sitting in the jacuzzi and talking to each of them. When we got back to the room CoCo had one of her new toys and she and Maya took care of breaking it in. :) Afterwards the three of us were a little hungry, so CoCo made grilled cheese sandwiches which were delicious.

We hung out in the lounge for a little bit afterwards where I got a chance to meet Madam Suzette. She's so friendly and we talked about our favorite American Idol contestants. I cracked a joke asking her how late the Bunny Ranch was open (since it seems to be one of the most common questions) and she was about to answer when she saw I was just kidding. :)

While in the lounge I also had a chance to talk to Honey Bunny. Honey is very beautiful from head to toe with a beautiful smile. I regret not asking if she was interested in partying, but it gives me yet another thing to save for my next trip to the ranch. :)

I wasn't planning on partying any more that night, but I got to talking to Audrey and eventually we got to partying. With the lighting set and the soothing music playing, the mood in her room is so relaxing and enjoyable. After she helped me out the first time, I helped her out a few times as well. :) One of the things that struck me the most about Audrey is that she's very fun to talk to. During breaks from our activities we just spent time talking. I think she may have a PhD in pillow talk because it was so comfortable and natural. Audrey needs to put a lock on her door to keep people from breaking her jacuzzi, though. ;)

Afterwards I spent some more time in the lounge having a few drinks with and talking to people including CoCo, Maya, and the very sexy and talented Kandi Hart. If you're at the ranch when she is, you have to watch her on the pole... she's amazing! Kandi had some very funny and interesting stories to tell as she lay by the fireplace. If it hadn't been so late and I hadn't been so tired, I would have asked if she was interested in partying. If she is there the next time I am, I definitely will ask.

I was asked my several people if the ranch was what I expected and I never really had a good answer for that until I thought about it some more. I had no idea it was going to be so welcoming. It's such a fun and relaxing place that I could have stayed there the whole time (and next time I will!) It really was my three days in paradise and I thank everyone who helped me enjoy myself so much while I was there. :)

Changeling/Chandler (according to Maya)

(Continued in My Return to Paradise)

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  2. Brian,
    I enjoyed so much meeting you, talking to you and really getting to know you. I had been anticipating our appointment for quite a few days before and was thrilled when the day finally arrived. I know you went through a lot to get here! I had so much fun with you...it was a VERY SPECIAL party for you as well as myself! And I know the second party with Maya was tons of fun!!! I am glad you enjoyed yourself just as much as we did. Keep in Touch...can't wait for next time!!! xoxo...CoCo

PS- I can tell you put a lot of thought into your review and just want you to know that we all appreciate you writing such wonderful things about your first experience at the ranch!!! Kisses.................

3. That I will say is one of my favorite parties I have experience. You were so open minded person. I loved it when the music was playing and you were taking your clothes off with the beats of the song! You have some rhythm I tell ya! Thank you for making my first day of working memorable! I had so much! Looking forward to the next time!

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Woow That does sound like a fun time Congrats on seeing my favorite trio all in one trip. I agree with you on these beautiful bunnies

Audrey = All the posters know what i think about Audrey and I agree with the phd in pillow talk words fall short describing her She is incredible

Coco I haven't met in person yet but She is a great friend and I look forward to meeting her in june

Maya love = Maya is so adorable very classy. I had the pleasure of meeting her in December and look forward to seeing her again in june.

Well glad you had a good time

5. Wow, I had no idea this section was here until Maya pointed it out to me a couple of days ago. I am so elated that I got a chance to meet you, Brian. I thoroughly enjoyed our combination of fun and sensuality. Can't wait until you come back!

6. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Parties

You definately have good taste. I got to talk to all of these ladies during my recent visit and they are the coolest girls you'll ever meet. I highly strongly recommend each and every one.

7. Thank you!!! Jay J and I had great time with you . We hope to see you again:) Hugs & Kisses

8. I'll be back next year and possibly for even longer. You suggested some things that I told you I'd like to save for my next visit, and I expect you to hold me to that. :)

9. Brian,

Thanks for saying all those cool things about me. I hope to see you next time you come out to the ranch.

Love ya,

Kandi Hart

10. Thanks. I had a great time 2. Sorry it took me a minute 2 get on. I hope u come back again 4 a great time again. oxoxoxox

11. Hey, you're here now that's what counts. :) Welcome to the forum. Are you and April usually there at the same time? I'd love to party with you two again next time I'm there... I'm thinking an overnight party...

12. Hey well I hope to see you again and yes we are normally here together . You can always let us know in advance so we can be sure we are both here .

13. I remember the song... it was California Love by Tupac... Next time we may have to prepare and find some dance song with the right beat... :)

14. That's for sure. I have great songs on my ipod and i know that CoCo has great songs as well. We will bring it up next time. Miss ya!

15. Thanks for sharing ur story changeling! Definitely got me thinkin about going myself :).

Quick Noobie question: Since u were there for 3 days does that mean you stayed at a nearby hotel? Or how did that work out?

16. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

There are near by hotels. If you are planning on partying with more than one girl, that would probably be the way to go, otherwise, you'll spend a lot of time driving back and forth to Reno. The other option is a VIP room at the ranch, but you'll need to contact the ranch to see if one is available and if your wallet can handle the frieght. The girl(s) you select can help discuss options with you, so I would recommend that you private message some of the gals and spend a little time on the posting boards to establish a comfort level with what you would like to do. Most of all, have fun!

17. I stayed at a nearby hotel in Carson City because I didn't know any better. :) While I was there a few people told me that since I was going to be there for 3 days that I should have talked to them to see what was available right at the ranch... I didn't know that was really an option beforehand. :) My last day I spent in one of Dennis's private suites. It was very nice having a place right at the ranch... it let me spend a lot more time there than I otherwise would have.

Those 3 days were a great learning experience (and a great experience in general) and when I come back next year I'm going to spend even more time there. Now that I know what to expect I'm going to be able to make some better plans that one or more of the girls will get to enjoy as well. :)

18. hi

i was interested of knowing about how much u spent on coco i would like to know about how much should i save.

19. Re: hi

ur not allowed to discuss prices over the phone/internet or anywhere else outside the ranch. But from what I hear, the bunny's are really friendly and will try to work within your budget. Just bring what you can and have a good time, thats wat i plan to do. This is comin from a newbie tho, maybe some1 with more experience will jump in and give u a better idea =P

20. Re: hi

How much did I spend? I spent a few hours with her over the course of my stay just getting to know her and talk to her. She's an amazing person. That's how much I spent. :)

How much should you save? Save your interest, your excitement, and your feelings because when you spend time with her you'll be glad you saved it for her.

21. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

@changeling went all out his first time to visit the ranch. He was a lot of fun! Thanks for the awesome review...again! I’ll post the follow up next....

22. I love your review[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have all of them fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Amazing I was part of this thread 11 years ago. How time flies!

CocoBrantley likes this.
  25. Doesn't it? :) I put a lot of effort into my reviews and I'm glad I did. As I re-read them again over a decade later I remember vividly the fun I had.

CocoBrantley likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @CocoBrantley fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Schedule your fabulous appointment with @CocoBrantley with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]