REVIEW Kitti Minx Experience @ Love Ranch South [ November 2016 ]

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KittiMinx, Nov 15, 2016.

1. This is a review a client left me through my direct discreet review submission form on my website. ( Quite handy! Not everyone has the time/is comfortable making forum accounts, you know?) Here's what they had to say:

This was my first time at the Love Ranch and I was a little nervous at first but Kitti helped give me some prospective and help me understand how the industry works. She was very patient and took the time to email with me and answer my questions. Once I found the place, I walked in and everyone was very friendly. Started at the bar and got more comfortable with the ranch. Kitti came out looking sexy with open arms & hugs. We talked and connected a little before just jumping straight to business. That made me happy! From there we came to and agreement and completed the money stuff then … It was all about “The Kitti Minx Experience”! All I can say is the experience is one I will remember for the rest of my life!!! Thank you Kitti and I look forward to seeing you next time! <3 Blue

For confirmation this is real they also left it as a reply to my blog post about reviews under a handle. :) We have a great time together and I look forward to seeing them again! Just proof enough that the Kitti Minx Experience is one of a kind and something to try!

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.