REVIEW First Timer with Ondine Desire

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by EddyBlues, Nov 4, 2016.

1. First timers review. (Ondine Desire)

I was a 32 year old virgin from Illinois and for several years I had been thinking about what it would be like to be able to go to a ranch in Nevada. Well this past week I was fortunate enough to have been on the west coast for the first time in my life and had a free day the last day of my trip and was within driving distance. I was nervous as hell but knew I'd regreat it more if I didn't at least make the drive there. I reviewed the web sites and had seen a few girls that caught my eye at the sagebrush so that's where I decided to go. I arrived early afternoon with no clue what to expect and some how I did it and worked up enough guts to go to the door and ring the buzzer. Upon entering I was greeted with a menu and a line up of girls. I had already made my mine up before they had even introduced themselves. Blonde girls are nice but I like a girl with an unique hair style and tattoos and Ondine Desire a girl I hadn't seen on the website was first up and my choice. At this point Ondine takes me on a tour on the ranch and shows me various rooms. She's very calm and asking basic questions as we go and I'm sure she can tell how nervous I'm. We go back to her room where we discuss what type of party I was looking for. On a scale of 1 to 10 of nervousness I was probably an 11 and Ondine said she could tell and that it was ok and asked what it was that I was looking for. At this point I told here something that's an embarrassing issue for me and that's that I was a 32 year old virgin. I saw in her eyes that I didn't have to be embarrassed with her on this issue and I began to calm down. Ondine was very sweet and soft spoken and explained what she thought was best for out party and I agreed on her offer and the price. At this point the girls do what's called a cock check where u drop your pants and they check for any issues. After that Ondine led me to the room I had chosen. She take my payment and tells me to get comfortable. When she comes back she has champagne and from them the rest is between us. I don't know how she did it but she got me to relax and have the time of my life. Ondine was able to carry the conversation and find topics which we could talk about without it being awkward at all. I haven't been that comfortable talking with a women in as long as I could remember. My biggest concern was spending a lot of money and feeling short changed. Well with Ondine I sure as hell did not. I can honestly say I have no idea how long I was in the room with her because I completely lost track of time. Nothing felt rushed and when I left I felt like a new man and had a level of relaxation that I forgot existed. Even today when I think about I say I can't believe I did that but do so with a huge smile on my face. It's a good thing that I live in Illinois but I'm already thinking of making a special trip out there during my next vacation from work. Now the question is do I pick another girl? Ondine makes that a difficult choice after our time together. I could always pick out a second girl and cross threesome of the list. If your at the sagebrush and a women named Ondine Desire is in your line up you will not regreat a second.

2. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

I had such a wonderful time with you!! I am so honored you decided to have your first sexual experience with me, I think that's very beautiful and special that you shared it with me. You're kinda a natural, too, and think you're going to make your future partners very happy ladies I hope to see you soon!

tgt1079 and MisterMacWaffle like this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review EddyBlues. Congrats on having your first party with Ondine. Just chatting with her, I can see why you had an amazing time and I hope you get the chance to see her again soon.

OndineDesire likes this.

4. very nice buddy.... way to go

OndineDesire likes this.
  5. First-time w/Ondine and the Cubs finally winning the WS? What a great week for you.

OndineDesire likes this.
  6. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! It's terrific that the ranch ladies can offer these services and leave first-timers with a great impression of sex and intimacy. I wish you the best!

OndineDesire likes this.
  7. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

I'm from Chicago also, and hella excited about the cubs winning too!!!

tgt1079 and RunningSquirrel like this.
  8. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

I particularly enjoy being someone's first time.. in happy to take on an experiential or educational role, and include many many cuddles and kisses so nothing feels rushed... I think it's important to give someone a beautiful and comfortable first time.

tgt1079 and Broadhildt like this.
  9. How lucky you are to lose your virginity to someone as wonderfully caring as Ondine <3

tgt1079 and OndineDesire like this.
  10. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

Thanks darling.

I like to make sure someone's first time is a positive experience for everyone.

11. What a nice review! ;)

It seems like he chose the right lady to lose his virginity to! [smilie=happy.gif]

OndineDesire likes this.
  12. Seriously, he's lucky that Ondine was there to help him.

tgt1079 likes this.
  13. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] That's great [smilie=happy.gif]

14. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

This review sounds so similar to my first time if you changed a few detales it would be. Congrats EddyBlues and I could only imagine how wonderful it was to lose it to the wonderful Ondien. I remember the first time I entered the ranch & all the ladies lined up I was in such joy & shock I couldn't even speak & when I booked my first party I though 30 min would be plenty of time Ha 30 min went by so fast I had to rebook twice.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    tgt1079 likes this.
  15. Wow!!! :) you seem like a genuinely sweet and passionate man,
    which makes for a very good party, and it's amazing when the guy picks that one special girl,
    and he knows it was worth it!
    I am glad and honored you decided to lose your virginity at our establishments :)! There's no better place

16. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

Thanks all, it was my honor and pleasure to be Eddy's guide into these matters.

17. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

5989-31967-29278.jpg
    <3<3

tgt1079 likes this.
  18. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Sounds like the two of you had such a great time together! What a great impression you have made!

19. Super cute love, I'm sure people can see why men come to you for their first time

20. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

Thanks it was a great time. We had a lot of fun and more fun learning hehe.